Capital Asset Research Pegs Donaldson Lufkin to Oversee Investor Search
- Donaldson Lufkin ad lists its recent hires. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;2/24/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 36, p12
Reports on Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette's advertisement in `The Wall Street Journal' newspaper which includes a list of new brokers who joined the company as of February 24, 1999.
- AMC Co. Hopes To Plant $250M Of Debt. Primack, Dan // Private Placement Letter;11/08/99, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the senior unsecured note offering of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc. from Atlantic Methanol Capital Company. Stakeholders in the deal; How the transaction is being sold; Pair of tranches of the deal.
- As junk mart cools to small deals, enter mezzanine. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/07/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p8
Focuses on the prevalence of mezzanine bonds transactions in financial markets. Background on the bonds; Advantages over high-yield bonds; Details on the mezzanine fund closed by Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc.; Other financial services firms trading in the mezzanine debts; Reason for the...
- In the Aftermath of the DLJ Bombshell, Is CSFB Wall Street's New Number Three? Toole, Matt // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/11/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 35, p5
Focuses on Credit Suisse First Boston's acquisition of Donaldson Lufkin and Jenrette. Purchase price; Problems regarding areas of overlap; Rumors on the number of jobs that will be eliminated as a result of the merger; Bonus pool set aside to keep key Donald Lufkin and Jenrette employees;...
- Donaldson Lufkin No. 1 in Staff Growth. // American Banker;8/21/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 160, p24
Reveals that Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc. has the fastest-growing workforce in the sector as of August 2000. Number of people the firm employs; How this number has grown since 1996; What the hiring boom reflects.
- Acquisition Dust Settles at New CSFB. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p16
Focuses on the pending merger of the private client groups at Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) company and Donald, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities company. Implication of the merger to brokers; Appointment of Brady Dougan to head CSFB new private client division.
- DLJ Adds Presence In Subprime Arena. // National Mortgage News;08/28/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p13
Reveals the plans of New York City-based financial services firm Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette to expand its presence in the subprime loans market through its acquisition of Austin, Texas-based Calmco Servicing LP. Possible challenges in the firm's acquisition bid.
- Big Plans For Small Planners. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Jan2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p102
Focuses on Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette direct Institutional, a provider of clearing and custodial services to financial advisers. Services provided by the company; Willingness of the company to work with small advisory firms; Companies dominating the advisory market for clearing and custodial...
- Credit Suisse's deal to buy DLJ closes. // Pensions & Investments;11/13/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p58
Reports the deal on the acquisition of financial service company Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette by the Credit Suisse Group in Zurich, Switzerland.