- Buyout by Raymond James leads to 20-30 Roney layoffs. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;08/16/99, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p28
Reports on the effects of Roney & Co.'s acquisition by Raymond James Financial Corp. on the Detroit, Michigan-based stock brokerage's workforce. Number of jobs at Roney to be eliminated as a result of the merger; Raymond's plans in managing the brokerage; Date of effectiveness of job changes at...
- Raymond James, Roney smooth out corporate-culture clashes. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;05/29/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p25
Reports on minor culture clashes confronting Raymond James Financial Corp. after its buyout of Detroit, Michigan's independent stock brokerage Roney & Co. Efforts of Raymond James chairman Thomas James to overcome problems and resistance in implementing the company's rules and policies; Hiring...
- Roney to take Raymond James name. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;09/20/99, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p36
Reports that Roney & Co. will change its name to Raymond James Financial Inc. as soon as the integration between the merged companies is completed. Raymond James' purchase of Roney in April 1999 from Bank One Corp.; Conversion of Roney's accounts to Raymond James' computer systems.
- Roney calls acquisition by Raymond James a good fit. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;04/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the plans of Detroit, Michigan-based Bank One Corp. to sell its brokerage unit Roney & Co. to Florida-based regional broker Raymond James Financial Inc. Value of the acquisition; Benefits of the sale to the companies.
- NBD completes Roney acquisition. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p2
Announces First Chicago NBD Corp.'s acquisition of Roney & Co., a regional full-service investment firm.
- RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. Saunders, Dick // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p51
Features the Web site of Raymond James Financial Services Inc. in the U.S. Highlights of the site; Links of the site; Benefits of the site to clients.
- Small Bank Deals Broaden Raymond James' Horizons. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;2/12/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the distribution of investment products by Raymond James Financial Services to community banks in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Sites of the company; Partnership of Raymond James with other banks; Assets of Raymond James.
- Raymond James Takes On Giants in Adviser Services. Anderson, Amy L. // American Banker;1/24/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 16, p7
Looks at the competition provided by Raymond James Financial Services Inc.'s independent advisors division to Fidelity and Charles Schwab Co. Division's offering of financial planning, in-house research and clearing services to fee-only advisers.
- SAM EISEN. Konig, Susan // On Wall Street;Apr2002, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p44
Profiles independent financial executive Sam Eisen from Raymond James Financial Services in Fairfax, Virginia. Professional background; Reasons for transferring from Prudential Securities to Raymond James; Advantages of being an independent broker for Eisen.