Housing Board Names Director of Loan Bank
- Finance Board Okays NY FHLB Cap Plan. // National Mortgage News;7/22/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p18
Reports on the approval of the capital plan of the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York by the U.S. Federal Housing Finance Board in July 2002. Replacement of the original document with a new charter; Commitment of the Finance Board to strengthening its supervisory capabilities; Authorization of...
- Loan program would benefit middle-income home buyers. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/14/96, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p13
Reports on the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York's program to assist first-time middle-income home buyers in the area. Details of the program; Purpose of the program; Number of member banks by the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York in the United States; Comment by Alfred DelliBovi, president of...
- N.Y. Home Loan Bank buys back derivatives held by Orange County. Meredith, Robyn // American Banker;1/9/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 5, p2
Reports on Federal Home Loan Bank of New York's repurchase of its derivatives from Orange County, California. Effect of buyback on Loan Bank of New York; Insight into derivative debt by Orange County; Remarks by industry experts.
- Chief of N.Y. Home Loan Bank is political pro. de Senerpont Domis, Olaf // American Banker;1/10/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 6, p4
Profiles Alfred A. DelliBovi, president of the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York. Projects through the bank's Community Investment Program; Career background; Political connections; Derailing a deal for revamping the way the Resolution Funding Corp. interest is allocated among the Home Loan banks.
- Some in thrift industry oppose underwriting role for N.Y. home loan bank. de Senerpont Domis, Olaf // American Banker;7/17/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 135, p2
Reports on the opposition of thrift industry representatives to a program that would allow the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York underwrite affordable housing and community development loans. Concerns about the exposure of Home Loan banks to credit risk; Ability of Home Loan banks to compete...
- N.Y. Home Loan Bank plans program for poor. Meredith, Robyn // American Banker;4/27/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 80, p3
Reports on the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York's First Home Club program for low-income families which would also help lenders meet Community Reinvestment Act requirements. Matching of individuals' savings with funds from the Affordable Housing Program subsidy to cover downpayment and...
- New York FHLB Dividend Restored. // American Banker;1/20/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p20
Reports the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York resumed dividend payments, according to Alfred DelliBovi, the bank's president. The reason for suspending the payments in the previous quarter; Indication that the bank's counterparty credit rating was cut from AAA to AA-plus by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Calif. thrifts hit home loan bank plan to hold risky loans. Prakash, Snigdha // American Banker;9/12/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 175, p9
Reports on California thrift executives' attack on a pilot project that would allow the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York to hold multifamily housing loans. Criticism of the Western League of Savings Institutions against Federal Housing Finance Board chairman Bruce A. Morrison for approving an...
- Rescue Mission gets funding to kick off master-plan project. IMBERT, FRED OMAR // Business Journal (Central New York);12/7/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p4
The article reports on the $1.92 million worth of grant to be received by Rescue Mission Alliance of Syracuse in Syracuse, New York from Federal Home Loan Bank of New York which will be used to fund the 10-year campus master plan.