Enhance Promotes Dunn In Non-Insurance Role
- Enhance financial names Dunn interim CFO after Dubroff exits. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/4/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30762, p24
Reports on Richard J. Dunn's appointment as interim chief financial officer off bond insurer Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- Enhance to Release Sale Plans by Friday. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;09/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30984, p2
Reports on Enhance Financial Service Inc.'s plans regarding its impending sale in September 2000.
- Enhance names Lutenski CFO. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30782, p33
Announces the appointment of Richard Lutenski as executive vice president and chief financial officer at Enhance Financial Services Group Inc., replacing Arthur Dubroff. Lutenski's job description; Previous positions and work experience; Lutenski as a respected and seasoned insurance industry...
- Enhance financial posts record earnings. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;02/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30581, p29
Reports on Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s financial performance in 1998. Increase of operating earnings; Fourth-quarter operating earnings; Total net earnings per diluted share.
- Radian Expected to Ink Deal For Enhance. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;3/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 41, p11
Reports that Radian Group Inc. was expected to close its acquisition of Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. on February 28, 2001. Stockholders' approval of the purchase agreement.
- Radian in $540M Deal for Enhance. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;11/15/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 220, p10
Reports on Radian Group Inc.'s entry into a definitive agreement to buy Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. for 540 million dollars in stock. Core business of each company; Share of Radian common stock that Enhance stockholders will receive for each share of Enhance.
- Standard & Poor's Sketches Out Options for Enhance Financial. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;04/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30870, p24
Reports on Standard & Poor's release of an outline of potential outcomes for Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s future. Sale of non-insurance businesses; Sale of the company as a whole; Separate sales of the insurance and non-insurance operations; Enhance's hiring of Morgan Stanley Dean...
- Enhance division names president. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Announces the selection of Tony M. Ettinger for the position of president of credit-based business, alliances, and ventures for Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.
- Financial briefs..... // Insurance Advocate;04/27/96, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p28
Reports on developments related to Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. Completion of public offering.