- MAGNY Speakers: The More Information, the More Accurate the Pricing. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p4
Highlights the luncheon meeting sponsored by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York held on October 22, 1999. Confidence on improvement of accuracy of municipal bond pricing evaluations through additional pricing disclosures; Description of methods used by analysts in pricing municipal bonds...
- New MAGNY officers are announced. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p30
Reports on the election of officers of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York.
- MAGNY Picks New Officers. // Bond Buyer;09/19/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30978, p7
Reports on the officers of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York for the 2000-01 year. Contact information.
- MAGNY to Discuss Calif. Power Crisis. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;02/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31073, p2
Reports on the Municipal Analysts Group of New York's plan to hold a luncheon on February 15, 2001 that features a panel discussion on the California energy crisis. Keynote speakers; Contact information.
- MAGNY Meeting Set for March 2. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p2
Announces the meeting of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York on March 2, 2001 which will feature a panel discussion on the 'Globalization of Municipal Credit Analysis.'
- N.Y. Muni Analysts' Group Names Officers. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p26
Reports on the Municipal Analysts Group of New York's officers for the 1999/2000 session.
- MAGNY lunch focuses on what to expect in bankruptcy court. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p6
Highlights a Municipal Analysts Group of New York luncheon meeting. Expectations from bankruptcy courts;.
- Flow Control Is Still an Issue for Local Municipalities, Solid-Waste Counsel Says. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p36
Focuses on discussions on solid waste management flow control in the state during a meeting of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York. Options municipalities must consider to provide cheaper garbage collection and management service; Need to provide more incentives.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31544, p4
Presents information about activities related to the U.S. bond industry from January 10, 2003 to May 21, 2003. Luncheon hosted by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York; Seminar on transportation to be held by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts; Professional Ethics Workshop to be...