Clintons' Tax-Exempt Income Declines
- Anything for political advantage. Cockburn, Alexander // New Statesman & Society;1/7/94, Vol. 7 Issue 284, p22
Opinion. Comments on America's first couple, President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary Rodham Clinton (HRC). HRC's career as lawyer; Call for politics of meaning; Preference for managed care approach in health care; Signposts to corporate efficiency; Instances of President Clinton's...
- Despite `reinventing' themselves, Clintons still have fundamental contempt for ordinary people... Sowell, Thomas // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/31/95, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p15
No abstract available.
- Clintons hunting for vineyard home? Walls, Jeanette; Feld, David // New York;10/4/93, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p19
Reports on Bill and Hillary Clinton's fascination with Martha's Vineyard. Purchase of summer house in exclusive Massachusetts getaway; Celebrity neighbors.
- Perspective on Whitewater. // Commonweal;4/8/94, Vol. 121 Issue 7, p3
Discusses the Whitewater controversy involving President Bill Clinton and wife, Hillary. Media coverage; Congressional investigations; Claims of coverup.
- Scandals close in on the Clintons. // Human Events;12/25/93, Vol. 53 Issue 52, p1
Criticizes the liberal establishment media for downplaying the Clinton-related Whitewater financial scandal. New York Times article on the issue; Evidence of corruption against the Clintons; History of the scandal; Hillary Clinton's role in the scandal; Investment of the Clintons in Whitewater...
- America's first couple of fun. Grace, Kevin Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;6/10/96, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p31
Reports on an article published in `Time' magazine in which United States First Lady Hillary Clinton has expressed her plans to adopt a child. Bill Clinton's comments on the parchment-skinned 500-year-old Inca `ice princess' on display at the Smithsonian.
- Deep Whitewater. Walls, Jeannette // Esquire;May96, Vol. 125 Issue 5, p18
Reports that United States President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary, could have preempted much of the scandal about the Whitewater affair if they had cooperated early on with the `Washington Post' newspaper. Hillary Clinton's cancellation of a meeting with the newspaper.
- Are media covering for First Family? // Human Events;11/27/93, Vol. 53 Issue 48, p1
Discusses the allegations implicating President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Clinton in the Arkansas scandal. Hillary Clinton's senior partnership at the Rose Law firm; President Clinton's pressure for the release of a Small Business Administration loan to partner Susan McDougal;...
- Presidential salute. // Jet;12/20/93, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p13
Features a photograph of President Bill Clinton and wife Hillary taken during the presentation of the Kennedy Center Honors of 1993 in the East Room of the White House. Awardees; Guest performers.