- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Mar2005, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p80
Features vehicles for fire fighting that were recently delivered to fire departments. Features of American LaFrance pumper and tanker that was recently delivered to the Tin Top Volunteer Fire Department, Weatherford, Texas; Top-mount pumper that Smeal Fire Apparatus recently built for the...
- TRUCK COMPANY SHOWCASE. // Fire Engineering;Apr2004, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p155
Features several fire extinction equipment and supplies. Mobile breathing air system; Protective clothing; Communications systems designed for emergency, rescue and fire vehicles; In-ground exhaust removal system; Rechargeable handlights; Thermal imaging camera.
- Wares with All. // Fire Chief;Sep2005, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p101
Features various products and services seen at the Fire Rescue International 2005 exhibit in Denver, Colorado. Chemical identification system from Ahura Corp.; Magnum fire and rescue vehicles from Ansul Inc.; Rope-rescue system from Amkus.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, p226
The article evaluates several fire trucks designed and used by several fire departments in the U.S. The Merseilles Fire Department designs its Alexis pumper. Saint Lawrence Fire Department uses its Rosenbauer rescue truck. Northfolk Fire Department designs its E-one pumper.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p128
The article provides information on several fire fighting equipment used at various fire departments in the U.S. They include the Smeal pumper truck of the Plainview Rural Fire Protection District in Nebraska, the Pierce rescue pumper of the Junction City Fire Department in Kansas and the E-One...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2009, Vol. 162 Issue 3, p153
The article provides information on several fire fighting equipment used at various fire departments in the U.S. They include the Ferrara quint of the Bayou Cane Fire Protection District in Houma, Louisiana, the Danko quick-unit of the Johnson County Fire Control District in Buffalo, Wyoming and...
- A Dedication of Twins. Hewitt, Joel // Minnesota Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p59
The article reports on the fire trucks received by the Moorhead Fire Department in Minnesota. The department's staff scheduled an event to give rides on the new trucks to all people who will attend to their dedication. Fire chief Joel Hewitt expresses his appreciation to the city council and...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2013, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p96
The article presents photographs of apparatus acquired by two fire departments in the U.S. In Algonquin, Illinois the Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Fire District has taken delivery of a pumper and HD-100 platform, both from Ferrara. In Packwood, Washington the fire department has added an E-ONE...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2014, Vol. 167 Issue 2, p94
The article describes apparatus deliveries for different fire stations in the U.S. as of February. The Tarpon Springs Fire Rescue Department in Florida purchased a Ferrara aerial quint to replace its 105-foot platform. The Marco Island Fire Rescue in Florida has designed a Pierce pumping truck...