- Seven Steps to Successful Trade Show Attendance. Weisgal, Margit B. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p34
Provides steps to successful trade show attendance. Decision to attend in the trade show; Importance of creating a time plan for the exhibition; Importance of planning an agenda to be represented in the trade show.
- Number of audited trade shows increases. // B to B;03/27/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p55
Reports on the increase in trade show attendance in 1999, according to Expomark, the exhibition auditing unit of the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
- Few show for ad fest at Paris Disneyland. Tungate, Mark; Hall, Emma // Advertising Age;9/8/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 36, p3
This article reports that attendance was meager at the September 2003 Advertising Festival exhibition, seminar, and awards presentation held at the Disneyland Resort in Paris, France. Speaker Martin Sorrell pulled out after a few dozen individuals showed up. Sponsors and exhibitors had paid...
- Conventions and Trade Shows. // Las Vegas Business Press;08/28/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p30
No abstract available.
- MIFF show attendance drops 15% from '09. // Furniture/Today;4/5/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p88
The article reports on the Malaysian International Furniture Fair (MIFF) event held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from March 2-6, 2010 according to which the attendance of visitors has been decreased by 15 percent in comparison to the attendance reported in 2009 and also informs that next show will...
- Exhibitors question the numbers. Depasquale, Ellen // Crain's New York Business;11/15/99, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p36
Focuses on the need for an independent audit system in the trade show industry in the United States. Efforts made by show organizers to increase exhibitor awareness of audits; Need for organizers to back up their claims of trade show success with independently audited results.
- Pioneering in Havana. // Crain's New York Business;11/15/99, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p43
Focuses on the expected overseas attendance in the United States Healthcare Exhibition to be held in Havana, Cuba on January 2000.
- Allure Of CE Helps CES Set Records. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/23/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p2
The author expresses his thoughts on the attendance record set by the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a record number of 153,000.
- Trade show audits slow to catch on locally. Culbertson, Katie // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p22A
Reports that the trade show industry in Indianapolis, Indiana, is slow to adopt the concept of independent auditing as a way to assure potential exhibitors that a show will be well-attended. Trade Show Exhibitors Association's advocacy on the use of attendance auditing; Audit Bureau of...