- Seven Steps to Successful Trade Show Attendance. Weisgal, Margit B. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p34
Provides steps to successful trade show attendance. Decision to attend in the trade show; Importance of creating a time plan for the exhibition; Importance of planning an agenda to be represented in the trade show.
- Number of audited trade shows increases. // B to B;03/27/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p55
Reports on the increase in trade show attendance in 1999, according to Expomark, the exhibition auditing unit of the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
- Few show for ad fest at Paris Disneyland. Tungate, Mark; Hall, Emma // Advertising Age;9/8/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 36, p3
This article reports that attendance was meager at the September 2003 Advertising Festival exhibition, seminar, and awards presentation held at the Disneyland Resort in Paris, France. Speaker Martin Sorrell pulled out after a few dozen individuals showed up. Sponsors and exhibitors had paid...
- MIFF show attendance drops 15% from '09. // Furniture/Today;4/5/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p88
The article reports on the Malaysian International Furniture Fair (MIFF) event held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from March 2-6, 2010 according to which the attendance of visitors has been decreased by 15 percent in comparison to the attendance reported in 2009 and also informs that next show will...
- Exhibitors question the numbers. Depasquale, Ellen // Crain's New York Business;11/15/99, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p36
Focuses on the need for an independent audit system in the trade show industry in the United States. Efforts made by show organizers to increase exhibitor awareness of audits; Need for organizers to back up their claims of trade show success with independently audited results.
- Pioneering in Havana. // Crain's New York Business;11/15/99, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p43
Focuses on the expected overseas attendance in the United States Healthcare Exhibition to be held in Havana, Cuba on January 2000.
- Allure Of CE Helps CES Set Records. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/23/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p2
The author expresses his thoughts on the attendance record set by the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a record number of 153,000.
- Furniture Show grows with increasing visitors. // Cabinet Maker;02/12/99, Issue 5125, p4
Highlights the increase in the number of visitors to The Furniture Show held in January 1999.
- Attendance, Attitudes Up At CEDIA Expo. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/15/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the outcome of the CEDIA's 14th annual Expo in Indianapolis, Indiana in 2003. Number of people who attended the event; Percentage of increase posted by the show on the number of students enrolled in education classes; Highlights of the event.