'Everyone Goes Home' Rolls Out
- Diversity at breakfast. Pratt, Laura // CA Magazine;Dec96, Vol. 129 Issue 10, p7
Presents developments at the third annual professional breakfast of the Canadian Women's Foundation in Toronto, Ontario. National public foundation for women and girls; Discussion about diversity in business; Speakers about the subject; Implementation of diversity in the workplace.
- Green conference and trade fair. // In Business;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p8
Announces the conference on Eco-Village projects to be hosted by the Findhorn Foundation in Scotland on October 7-13, 1995. Goals of the conference; Attendees; Contact information.
- MFHA, CRA foundation host Showcase of the Stars. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p94
Presents highlights from the 2001 Showcase of the Stars of the California Restaurant Association's Educational Foundation in Los Angeles, California. Number of students, educators and business representatives attending the event; Mistress of ceremonies; Keynote speaker; Commendation received...
- LIFWG will honor McCarthy, Drewry, Petty. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/07/97, Vol. 44 Issue 27, p34
Reports on the Long Island Fund for Women and Girls `Women Achievers Against the Odds' breakfast in Long Island, New York. Awarding of grants to local non-profit groups; 1997 women honorees; Selection of grant recipients; Sponsors.
- PCC awards dinner set for Wednesday at La Paloma. Ochs, Mark // Inside Tucson Business;10/16/95, Vol. 5 Issue 29, p15
Reports on a scholarship dinner and awarding ceremonies by the Pima Community College Foundation in Tucson, Arizona on October 18, 1995. Master of ceremonies; Guests of honor; Contact information.
- Haviland Collectors Internationale Foundation. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jun96, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the 7th Annual Conference of Haviland Collectors Internationale Foundation to be held from June 20 to 23, 1996. Contact information.
- Change of scene. McClain, Robbin // American Salon;Aug97, Vol. 120 Issue 8, pM8
Reports on a weekend gathering of the Young Executives Foundation, held in June 1997 in Palm Springs, California. Highlights of the event; Photographs of participants.
- National Art Education Foundation Convenes for Events in New York City. // NAEAnews;Summer2012, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p5
The article discusses the highlights of the Annual Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the National Art Education Foundation in New York City on March 1, 2012.
- EA perspectives. Morgan-Hubbard, Margaret // Environmental Action;Spring95, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on the participation of officials of the Environmental Action Foundation (EA) at the 1995 Future Search Conference. Collaborations made by the EA with a broad range of colleagues to create progressive actions; Addressing of the human side of the environmental challenge.