Berkeley Women's Law Journal: A Powerful Force at Twenty
- Maneater reunion. Israel, Benjamin // St. Louis Journalism Review;Jun2003, Vol. 33 Issue 257, p7
Announces a 50th anniversary reunion of 'The Maneater,' the student-run campus newspaper of the University of Missouri in Columbia. Photography editor Dave Roloff as organizer of the reunion; Undetermined date for the event.
- Weekly Reader's Big Anniversary. Silverman, Fran; Angelo, Jean Marie; Branch, Al // District Administration;Jun2002, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p12
Celebrates the 100th anniversary of the school newspaper 'Current Events.' History of the newspaper; News covered by the paper; Aim of the publication to enhance student test scores.
- Circulation Manager:. Schmidt, Ralph N. // Today's Speech;Nov1962, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p23
A letter to the editor is presented that discusses the subscription of one hundred thirteen students of Utica College of the "Today's Speech," magazine.
- â€¦AND HARVARD-FOCUSED "02138" WILL HAVE ITS "100," TOO. // Media Industry Newsletter;5/15/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 20, p9
Reports on the plan to launch a bimonthly magazine for the alumni of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Scope of the first issue of the "02138" magazine to be launched in September 2006; Move by publisher and Harvard Business School alumnus David Bradley to financially support the...
- College newspapers consider paywalls. Butcher, Jennifer // Gateway Journalism Review;Fall2011, Vol. 41 Issue 324, p10
The article discusses how university newspapers in the U.S. are approaching the paywall trend in mainstream newspapers like the "New York Times" and the "Boston Globe." It notes that Oklahoma State University's "Daily O'Collegian" was the first college newspaper to implement a paywall in January...
- Back in the day: Illness strikes Newing. Norman, Greg // Pipe Dream;12/ 1/2009, Vol. 76 Issue 22, p7
The article mentions the anniversary of Pipe Dream as Binghamton University's independent student newspaper which has been in business for 63 years.
- The Eastern Door to celebrate Kanien'kÃ© on front page. // Eastern Door;3/29/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p8
The article focuses on the celebration by the periodical as Kanien'KÃ©ha is published on the first page.
- Ha-ha! We're 35! Smith, Evan // Texas Monthly;Feb2008, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p28
The author reflects on the 35th anniversary of "Texas Monthly" magazine. He claims that the magazine is highly profitable and doing a great job journalistically, which is why it was able to reach 35 years. For their anniversary issue, they carefully chose among story ideas that dealt with the...
- The Personal and the Political: Reflections on Berkeley Women's Law Journal at Twenty. Lucas, Ann // Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice;2005, Vol. 20, p56
Recalls the foundation of the "Berkeley Women's Law Journal (BWLJ)," in relation to its 20th anniversary celebration in California. Objective of the Boalt faculty in creating the Faculty-Student Diversity Committee in 1990; Overview of the articles included in the volume four of the BWLJ...