NB med school
- A first among equals. // Canadian Banker;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p43
Reports on the plans for the development of a course on Equity at Work for bankers at the University of New Brunswick in Canada. Topic coverage; Contact information.
- IRVING PARTNERS WITH UNB ON EXECUTIVE MBA. // HR Professional;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p13
The article focuses on the Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) program of the East Coast oil company Irving Oil Ltd. which provides free tuition classes to its employees at the University of New Brunswick (UNB) in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- The Responsivity Principle of Offender Case Management and the Case of the Long Forgotten "R". McDougall, Ainslie; Dyck, Heather; Macaulay, Alex; Wershler, Julie; Canales, Donaldo D.; Campbell, Mary Ann // Psynopsis: Canada's Psychology Newspaper;Winter2014, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p18
The article focuses on the use of the Risk-Need-Responsivity (RNR) model in assessment and rehabilitation of offenders and the research from the Centre for Criminal Justice Studies (CCJS) at the University of New Brunswick in New Brunswick regarding the responsivity.
- The Darker Side of Fantasies. Chatterjee, Camille // Psychology Today;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p12
Deals with a study conducted by Cheryl Renaud, a psychology professor at the University of New Brunswick in Canada regarding the negative side of sexual fantasies. Methodology; Connotations of a sexual fantasy according to Renaud; Comments by Renaud on disturbing sexual thoughts.
- Virtual Reference Transcript Analysis. Smyth, Joanne // Searcher;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p26
Discusses the models used in analyzing the transcripts of the Library Information in a Virtual Environment (LIVE) at the University of New Brunswick Libraries. Classification of reference question types by Joann Sears; Details of the Information Literacy Competency Standards produced by the...
- The virtual Pathfinder: A World Wide Web guide to library research. Sloan, Steve // Computers in Libraries;Apr96, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p53
Explains how the University of New Brunswick library personnel have adapted the concept of Pathfinder from paper to the medium of the web. The Pathfinder perl script; Enhancements; Evaluating the benefits. INSET: Resources for building virtual Pathfinders.
- A Success Story -- Varsity Athletes Inspire Children and Youth to Lead Active Lives. Bisson, Vicky // Physical & Health Education Journal;Winter/Hiver2005, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p39
Offers a look at the outcome of the Howl with the Wolves outreach program established by the University of New Brunswick in Saint John varsity athletes to promote physical fitness activities in children in Canada. Overview of the outreach program; Response of the community to the program;...
- Failing Grade. // Water Canada;2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p23
The article discusses the campus-wide problem uncovered by the Environmental and Natural Resources students of the University of New Brunswick (UNB) in Brunswick. It states that the water from the fountains on campus contained high levels of lead which were past the adequate health advisory...
- News @ a glance. Kondro, Wayne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal Supplement;7/17/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p137
This section offers news briefs on health-related issues as of July 2007. There are 460 confirmed cases of mumps in 8 Canadian provinces according to the Public Health Agency of Canada. A new guidance for HIV testing and counselling has been issued by the World Health Organization and UNAIDS...