- cnla news. // Landscape Trades;May2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p34
This section offers news briefs on the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association (CNLA). The National Plastics Recycling Event will be held from June 22-July 1, 2012. The Landscape Industry Executive Program (LIEP) aims to address strategic planning, succession planning, and human resources...
- WEB RESOURCES. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Mar2005, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p153
The article reviews several web sites including the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, located at www.usc.edu/hsc/dental/opfs/, University of Iowa College of Dentistry Atlas of Oral Pathology, located at www.uiowa.edu/-oprm/AtlasWIN/AtlasFrame.html, and the Canadian Food...
- Technical Specialist Postings. Carrière, Louise // Liaison: The Canadian Food Inspection Agency Magazine;2011, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on Canadian Food Inspection Agency's (CFIA) technical specialists at key international posts.
- Asian long-horned beetle find. // Landscape Trades;Jan2014, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p74
The article reports that an Asian long-horned beetle (ALHB) has been found in an industrial area in Mississauga, Ontario, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- Emerald ash borer spreads to Quebec. // Landscape Trades;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p51
The article reports on the confirmation from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) of the presence of the emerald ash borer (EAB) in the municipality of Ange-Gardien and in Gatineau Park in the municipality of Chelsea in Quebec.
- Message from the President. Swan, Carole // Liaison: The Canadian Food Inspection Agency Magazine;2011, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented which discusses various reports published within the issue on topics including efforts by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) to address the challenges of globalization and international trade, CFIA activities and programs, and protection of...
- Stakeholder Engagement. Vickers, Debbie // Liaison: The Canadian Food Inspection Agency Magazine;2011, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p15
The article announces the launch by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency of a new Consumer Association Roundtable in a bid to provide a forum for dialogue with all stakeholders.
- CFIA Food Safety Regulations for Horses. // Horse Sport;Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the Meat Hygiene Directive announced by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) which covers domestic and imported horses intended for human consumption.
- CFIA now under Health Canada. // Canadian Meat Business;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p26
The article reports on the announcement made by the Government of Canada that the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) falls under the Canadian Federal department Health Canada's portfolio, as of October 9, 2013.