Retrospective on nursing
- Stories from the emotional heart. // Australian Nursing Journal;Jun2003, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p10
Reports that the story of Rose Rasey, a missionary nurse interned by the Japanese during World War II has been brought to life by the National Museum of Australia in an exhibition titled 'Eternity.' Number of personal stories included in the exhibition; Theme of the exhibition; Techniques used...
- Untitled. // Archaeology;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p60
Presents exhibitions in museums. `The Golden Age of Sculpture from Sri Lanka' at the Smithsonian Institution; `Gods, Guardians, and Lovers: Temple Sculptures from North India, A.D. 700-1200' at the Asia Society; `Secrecy: African Art that Conceals and Reveals' at the Center for African Art; More.
- Untitled. // Archaeology;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p68
Features exhibitions at museums. `Goddess and Polis: The Panathenaic Festival in Ancient Greece,' at the Art Museum in Princeton, New Jersey; `Seven Years in Tibet, 1944-1951: The Photographs of Heinrich Harrer,' at the Newark Museum in New Jersey; `Ten Thousand Years in Tewksbury:...
- Rubens boosts economy. Lifson, Amy // Humanities;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p15
Offers statistics from a study on the 1994 exhibit, `The Age of Rubens,' at the Toledo Museum of Art. Attendance; Local income generated by the exhibit; Number of out-of-town visitors; More.
- Exhibitionist tendencies. Kavanagh, Gaynor // New Statesman & Society;8/27/93, Vol. 6 Issue 267, p26
Discusses the changes in museum development in Great Britain. Two thousand five hundred museums; Innovative exhibition and services for visitors; Museum developments taking place in Croydon and Oxfordshire; Difference in profile of visitors to art galleries and social history museums;...
- Jurassic Stink. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;03/12/2001, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p3
Presents information on a dinosaur exhibit at the Museum of Natural History in London, England.
- Museum memo. // USA Today Magazine;Mar96, Vol. 124 Issue 2610, p79
Presents information on museum exhibitions around the United States in March 1996. `David Hockney: A Drawing Retrospective,' Los Angeles County Museum of Art; `The Art of Louis-Leopold Boilly: Modern Life in Napoleonic France,' National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; `Portrait Drawings,...
- The Age of Rubens. Hurwitz, Laurie S. // American Artist;Dec1993, Vol. 57 Issue 617, p8
Provides details on the `The Age of Rubens' exhibition at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Massachusetts. Number of Rubens paintings included; Availability of a full-color catalog; Contact information; Presentation of a related exhibition called `Flemish Drawings in the Age of Rubens'.
- Mining the Museum. // American Visions;Feb/Mar93, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p12
Discusses how Fred Wilson's exhibition, `Mining the Museum,' at the Maryland Historical Society in Baltimore closes on Feb. 28, 1993. Public Relations Director Paula Dozier's comments; What the exhibition deals with; More.