Smoke, not fire
- Lilly resolves multi-state investigation of Zyprexa. // PharmaWatch: CNS;Nov2008, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the multi-state investigation settled by Eli Lilly and Co. with the 32 states in the U.S. that relates to the marketing and sales of its drug Zyprexa. The company said that they will pay $62 million even there is no finding that they violate any provision of the state...
- Lilly's privacy case sends industry Web warning. // Medical Marketing & Media;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the settlement between the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and Eli Lilly & Co. concerning the accidental disclosure of personal medical information collected from the consumers. Confidentiality of the data; Need of installing a security program on the Web site of the company; Effects...
- Post Prozac, Lilly stronger. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/31/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p3
Focuses on the effect of the expiration of Prozac patent on the sales of Eli Lilly and Co. in the United States. Reduction of profit forecast; Strategies adopted by the company; List of drugs launched by the company.
- Despite quintuple disappointments, Lilly still charms investors. Raven, Kathleen // Nature Medicine;Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1446
The article informs about the delivery of negative results by Eli Lilly & Co. from five phase three clinical trials on drug agents regarding blood thinners to cancer therapy.
- Lilly Icos reports product launch of Cialis in Mexico. // PharmaWatch: CNS;October 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the launch of Cialis by Lilly Icos LLC in Mexico. Function of the oral drug; Availability of the medicine in several countries; Reason for marketing the product in Mexico.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Hem/Onc Today;11/10/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p42
The section offers news briefs concerning the U.S. medical sector. A merger agreement was approved for Eli Lilly and Co. and ImClone Systems, where ImClone Systems will be acquired by Eli Lilly for an estimated $6.5 billion. A collaboration was recently announced by the National Comprehensive...
- Eli Lilly, feds consider settlement over Zyprexa. // Buffalo Law Journal;2/11/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p18
The article reports that Eli Lilly and Co. and the federal prosecutors are settling an investigation regarding the marketing sales of the anti-psychotic Zyprexa in the U.S. A report by the New York Times suggests that the company could wind up paying more than $1 billion to state and federal...
- Everyday Heroes Campaign Captures the Public. Getz, Kenneth; Kremidas, James; Sergeant, Emma // Applied Clinical Trials;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p82
The article focuses on the findings of a pilot test conducted by Eli Lilly & Co. that examined the effect of The Center for Information & Study on Clinical Research Participation's (CISCRP) public education program on the condition of clinical trials in the U.S. The study showed that the CISCRP...
- IN BRIEF. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/5/2008, Vol. 336 Issue 7647, p742
The article presents news items related to medicine. The pharmaceutical firm Eli Lilly agreed to pay the state of Alaska $15 million in an out of court settlement related to its antipsychotic drug olanzapine. Great Britain's General Medical Council has issued guidance to the country's medical...