Florida schools to get big chunk of debt, but need more
- Opponents Kick Off Campaign Against Wake County, N.C., Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p34
Reports on the opposition of the Wake County Taxpayers Association against a bond request for schools and libraries in Wake County, North Carolina. Allocation of bond proceeds for school projects; Issuance of debt for school construction; Allocation of triple-A rating from major credit agencies.
- School board refinances bonds. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p19
No abstract available.
- NEW MEXICO: School GOs OK'd Amid Snow. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33463, p7
The article reports on the effort of voters to endure a snowstorm for the approval of the 14 million dollars of general obligation bonds for the Ruidoso Municipal School District 3 in New Mexico.
- Seattle bond fails. // Education Week;12/7/94, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the failure of Seattle, Washington to pass the $332 school-construction bond.
- WISP Bond Issue May 12th Vote "No!" // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/9/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p6
The author looks at the bond issues related to the $20,000,000 proposal by the WISD administrators in Whitney, Texas.
- Steady Grades. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31616, p31
Reports on the bond rating of Concordia University in Wisconsin.
- Arizona Prepares $100M COP Sale as School Growth Flattens. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/21/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33386, p24
The article reports on the preparations made by the Arizona School Facilities Board to sell its certificate of participation worth 100 million dollars in Arizona.
- Mesa (Ariz.) district will seek $230 million bond proposal. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;6/ 7/2012, p2
The article reports that the school district of Mesa, Arizona is seeking approval of its proposed 230 million bonds to finance repair aging school buildings and to purchase new technology for classrooms.
- $67 million bond request on the ballot in Niagara Falls, N.Y. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;9/24/2012, p2
The article reports on the Inventing Tomorrow school bond initiative in Niagara Falls, New York.
- $73 million of Newark bonds hits sleepy market. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;08/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30217, p2
Reports that the city of Newark, New Jersey will be issuing a $73.3 million school bond on August 26, 1997.