- Intense competition to lure a scarce field of executives forces firms to get creative. Rewick, C.J. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/08/97, Vol. 20 Issue 49, pSB11
Focuses on the efforts of Guy Logan, president of Logan Consulting, to lure executives to his company. Offer that Logan Consulting is offering executives; How Logan Consulting is coping with competition in the management and systems consulting market.
- Kern County Fund Issues RFP. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;6/11/2013, p2
The article reports that Kern County Employees' Retirement Association (KCERA) has announced a request for proposal for qualified consultants with expertise in executive recruitment for the association's executive director position in California.
- Confessions of a consultant. Jones, Diogenes // Management Review;Jun73, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p42
Discusses the concerns of managers in the U.S. when hiring management consultants. Return of investment in hiring management consultants; Problem in measuring the result of consultant's work.
- Watson Wyatt Eyes New Senior Consultant. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;8/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p3
Provides information on the search of Watson Wyatt Investment Consulting for a senior investment consultant for its New York office.
- PENSION NOTES. Hodge, Peta // Public Finance;10/20/95, p19
Reports developments concerning pension funds in Great Britain as of October 1995. Projections on the pensions and payroll contracts by information technology pensions specialist ITnet; Improvements of the custodial research of pension and investment consultancy firm William M Mercer; Search...
- Raleigh firm has uniform approach to headhunting. Cary, Michael // Business North Carolina;Jun98, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the headhunting approach utilized by Orion International Consulting Group Incorporated. How the company operates; Commissions clients are expected to pay Orion; Projection of the company's financial status; Factors believed to have contributed to the growth of the company; Estimated...
- Offbeat Sources for Executive Recruitment. Schultz, James R. // Management Review;May65, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p4
Explores the sources of prospects for executive recruitment. Increase in demand for capable executives; Decrease in supply of emerging executives; Effectiveness of business consulting assignments.
- Nebraska Searches for New Consultant. Neel, Dan // Investment Management Weekly;2/2/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the search for an investment consultant by the Nebraska Public Employees' Retirement System in February 2004. Implication of the move.
- Jomati nets Barclays financial guru to advise firms. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;10/2/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p5
The article reports on the recruitment of John Robinson, founder and former head of the professional services team of Barclays PLC, by the management consultancy JOMATI company in Great Britain. Robinson's task will be giving advices to law firms concerning their financial arrangements, such as...