- THE MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE. Hersey, Paul; Blanchard, Kenneth H. // Training & Development Journal;Mar1972, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p28
Part 3. Discusses the factors to consider in planning and implementing management changes. Short- and long-term considerations; Time lag; Process of change; Impact of change on total system.
- Success With Change. McLagan, Patricia A. // T+D;Dec2002, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p44
This is part 2 in McLagan's four-part series on change. Part 1 (November) dealt with change leadership and the challenges of change that organizations are facing. McLagan scanned the world's research, showing that leaders everywhere are concerned about their track records with planned change,...
- Which Pivotal Point Is Next for Your Organization? // Nonprofit World;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p26
The article highlights several factors that affect operational and fundamental changes at an organizations including executive director's skill, diffusion of resources and succession plan.
- Q-charts: How to give new perspective to the organizational picture. Fraser, Ronald // Management Review;Dec79, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p28
Discusses the effectiveness of using organizational charts to aid in organizational change. Role of organizational charts in the management process; Advantages of using organizational charts; Implications for business planning and management.
- Merging OD with Planning as a Response to Change. Howe, Roger J.; Norwood, Alfred W. // Management Review;Jun76, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the importance of combining organization development (OD) with corporate planning in order for companies to cope with business change. Problems of traditional planning systems; Need for structured planning; Implementation programs for combined OD and planning; Procedure for...
- Plan for future or you might not have one. Basile, Frank // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/27/98, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p32
Focuses on the importance of organizational planning. Areas of resistance that companies must overcome in order to effectively deal with change; Insights on organizational change from speaker Pam Boggs Burks; Message regarding business changes in the book `The Change Masters,' by Rosabeth Moss...
- It's time to fashion a new business model for the new age. Murtagh, Joe // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/22/2001-01/29/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p4
Advises businesses on the importance of creating a new business model for the 21st century. Ways to add future value; Role of customers in the transformation of organizations; Changes arising from the Internet infrastructure; Creation of opportunities for improvement using technological...
- Eight Steps to Sustainable Change. Covington, John // Industrial Management;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p8
Presents steps to sustainable change in organization. Reason for undertaking changes in organization; Need to create an urgency for change in organization; Development of a clear and compelling vision for a change.
- What It Takes to Win the 40-Year War. Ellis, John // Fast Company;May2003, Issue 70, p70
Presents suggestions for businessmen in relation to the U.S. global war on terrorism. Benefits of changing organizational behaviors; Role of business enterprises in helping customers navigate anxiety; Importance of leadership in a business.