Morgan Grenfell's new distribution offers individuals same investments as institutions
- Deutsche Bank unit signs up Ernst-Young compliance expert. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;6/17/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 115, p12
Reports on the selection of Joan Binstock to serve as investment management compliance specialist at Morgan Grenfell Capital Management. Binstock's experience in the investment banking sector; Value of Morgan Grenfell's assets.
- Morgan Grenfell expands its fixed-income department. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p7
Reports that Morgan Grenfell Capital Management hired Dan Scholl as municipal portfolio manager. Job responsibilities; Career background; David baldt as head of the firm's fixed-income products; Other executives hired by the firm for its fixed-income management team; Municipal bond funds of the...
- Get high marks. Bayer, Alexei // Treasury & Risk Management;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p20
Reports that Deutsche Bank will move its international banking activities out of Frankfurt, Germany to its London-based Morgan Grenfell subsidiary.
- Morgan Grenfell hires 2 to sell funds in U.S. // American Banker;12/2/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 229, p11
Reports that Morgan Grenfell Capital Management has hired Matthew Lugar and Lawrence Romaneck to focus on mutual fund marketing in the United States.
- Minnick Trades the Big For the Entrepreneurial. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;07/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the resignation of James Minnick as chief executive officer of Morgan Grenfell Capital Management. Company where he is transferring; Comments from Minnick on his decision.
- Dallas F&P Shifts To Smaller Stocks. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p4
Reports that trustees for the Dallas Police & Fire Pension Fund selected Morgan Grenfell Capital Management to handle microcap portfolio. Amount of the portfolio; Why Larry Edington, chairman of the board, declined to name the manager that was replaced.
- Minnick Departs As Parental Grip Squeezes Morgan. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;04/26/99, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the plan of James Minnick to resign as president of Morgan Grenfell Capital Management. Action of Deutsche Bank to merge Morgan Grenfell operations with Bankers Trust Co; Reason for Minnick's departure; Information on the merger.
- Asetco: The joint venture that went wrong. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;7/27/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 3, p22
Reports on a consortium of banks and Morgan Grenfell's claim from the Russian government and the Export Credit Guarantee Department for nonrepayment of a loan to the Anglo-Soviet Engineering & Trading Co. (Asetco). Use of loan to raise ethylene and polyethylene capacity at Stavropolpolimer in...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.