IN STODDARD'S FOOTSTEPS
- ALL OF LIFE. // Canadian Geographic;Jun2010, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p30
A photograph depicting a landscape is presented.
- Expert tuition. BUDDHEADS, JONATHAN // Digital SLR Photography;Nov2014, Issue 96, p55
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of helping an amateur landscape photographer in capturing the milky water atmosphere and a dramatic composition at Trebar island in Cornwall, England.
- OPENING SHOT. // Boys' Life;Oct2015, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p4
The article presents a photograph of rock formations, giant sequoias, and river located in Yosemite National Park in California.
- Seeing the Light. Ingram, Craig // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Nov/Dec2011, Issue 126, p54
The article shows an advisory for photographers in managing light when taking outdoor photos. Photographers are advised to know the role of light in enhancing quality of photographs, where light quality, direction, and colour can provide creative features on images. Light can be managed while...
- Garden Photo Contest Winners. Cardillo, Rob // Horticulture;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p62
Several award-winning garden-related photographs are presented including a frosted Celtic knot garden with topiary, a flower bud and a pollywog, and garden landscapes during an April morning.
- Here Comes the Night. MILLS, JON // Idaho Magazine;Aug2013, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p6
The article talks about the author's landscape photography endeavors. The author prefers to take night photographs of southern Idaho due to its high altitude, low light pollution and rock-covered landscape. In the course of fulfilling his hobby, he became part of Star Parties hosted by astronomy...
- Audubon and Cohoes Falls. Grego, John D. // Conservationist;Jan/Feb86, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p51
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the photography of Cohoes Falls.
- Hints for Scenics. Grossman, Debbie // Popular Photography;Mar2011, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p48
The article offers step-by-step instructions for editing a landscape photograph using the Photoshop CS5 software.
- NAPA VALLEY. // Popular Photography;Nov2008, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p36
The article offers tips on getting a perfect picture of Napa Valley, California. According to the article, the photographer should run parallel north/south on either side of the valley which yields classic views of rows of grapevines rolling over hilltops. It also suggests that the wineries are...