- Should Postprandial glucose be routinely measured and treated to a particular target? Connecting the two sides of the debate. Buse, John B. // Diabetes Care;Sep2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p2700
Responds to comments on the author's article about the role of postprandial glucose. Purpose of writing the article as a counterpoint to a second piece of the same topic.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Cote, James // Pacific Affairs;Summer2000, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p263
Responds to James Cote's review of the book `The Fateful Hoaxing of Margaret Mead.'
- You've got flim-flam! // Consumer Reports;Dec99, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p65
Reports on e-mail hoaxes. Example of one which asked that business cards be sent to an address; Other hoaxes; Reasons not to respond to or forward suspicious looking e-mail; Ways to spot a hoax.
- How to convince the media you are psychic & that they need you. Randi, James // Skeptic;1996 Index Issue, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p20
Presents information on a hoax set up by the author and a friend, and played on `Psychic News' a London newspaper. What the hoax involved; What led to the idea for the hoax; Reason for playing it on that particular newspaper; When the hoax took place; Outcome of the hoax.
- PAUL IS DEAD. Neal, Chris // Performing Songwriter;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 15 Issue 103, p61
The article talks about singer Paul McCartney's death hoax before the release of the Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" album. The author says that an urban legend cited that McCartney had been replaced with a look-alike and that the band's albums, and their album covers, were...
- Your Roadmap to Success With Agents: The Unvarnished Truth. Pate, Joel // Origination News;Apr2009, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p18
The article presents the author's advice regarding the hoax in the mortgage and brokerage industry.
- SOUNDPOST. SARLO, DARIO; O'DONNELL, THOMAS // Strad;Jan2014, Vol. 124 Issue 1485, p9
A response from the author of the the article "Heifetz Hoax?" in the November 2013 issue is presented.
- The Reviewer Responds, but not in Kind. HEADLAM, DAVE // Music Theory Spectrum;Spring2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p150
The author responds to the reaction of Dmitri Tymoczko to his review of the book "A Geometry of Music: Harmony and Counterpoint in the Extended Common Practice." According to the author, the reaction of Tymoczko is composed of statements that aim to protect his ideas in the book. He raises a...
- Author to Refute Moon Hoax Theories. Huntington, Tom // American History;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p12
Reports on author James Oberg's effort to refute the hoax theories regarding the Apollo missions that landed men on the moon. Aim for writing a book about moon hoax theories; Factors attributed to the spread of the hoax theories.
- The Case of the Fixed Election/The Hoax on You (Book). Knight, Elaine E.; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Gale, David; Suhr, Virginia M.J. // School Library Journal;Jun89, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p109
Reviews the books "The Case of the Fixed Election," and "The Hoax on You," by Marilyn Singer, illustrated by Richard Williams.