FOR THE RECORD
- Cable's Green Thumbs. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;10/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p29
The article reports on the environmental initiative of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE). To undertake such initiative, SCTE will have its Green Pavilion at the Cable-Tec Expo '09 that will showcase energy-efficient technologies and solutions in the cable television...
- 10 STORIES THAT MATTER. // Multichannel News;10/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p3
The table of contents for the October 7, 2013 issue of the periodical is presented which includes U.S. federal government shutdown, acquisitions and mergers for SeaChange International Inc., and employment trends in cable television industry.
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- 2010: THE YEAR IN CLUES. // Multichannel News;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p6
A crossword puzzle related cable television industry in the U.S.
- Fear Is Good. // Multichannel News;6/11/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p35
In this article, the author talks about how fear can be motivator in the U.S. cable television industry.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p44
A calendar of events relating to the cable television industry in October 2008 is presented, which includes the "HR Symposium" by the Cable &Telecommunications Human Resources Association, the "Cable Hall of Fame Celebration" at The Cable Center in Denver, Colorado, and the annual meeting of the...
- NCTA Stacks General Sessions With Heavy Hitters. // CT Daily;4/29/2013, p1
The article offers information on the Cable Show 2013 to be held in June in Washington D.C.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p28
Statistics is presented on the share of U.S. cable operators of the 71.5 million-subscriber broadband Internet business in 2010.
- If cable TV providers ruled the world. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/17/2014, p1
The article presents a satirical cartoon related to the cable television providers in the U.S.