EVEN TWEAKS CAN RILE AFFILIATES
- TUNE IN: ORIGINAL CABLE PROGRAMMING. // Daily Variety;3/11/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 53, pA4
Features several cable television networks in the U.S. Number of subscribers of A&E; Names of the executives of Bravo; Top original shows of ABC Family.
- Will Net TV effort garner bravos? Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;07/13/98, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p47
Reports that the cable television programmer Bravo Networks plans to launch a cable system that offers high-speed Internet access in fall 1998. Features of the company's Bravo network and Independent Film Channel services; How the company will use its broadband Web site to offer blocks of...
- Hold the Melodrama: Lifetime Redefines Its Telepic Brand. // Variety;12/3/2013, Vol. 322 Issue 6, p18
The article focuses on the cable television company Arts & Entertainment Network (A + E Networks). The company's decision to broadcast the television mini-series "Bonnie & Clyde" on December 8-9, 2013 simultaneously on three different networks, A +E, Lifetime, and History Channel is discussed,...
- Reality, scripted I find balance as A&E juggles genres. Albiniak, Paige // Variety;9/10/2012, Vol. 428 Issue 5, p36
The article discusses programming at the cable television network Arts & Entertainment Network (A&E), focusing on the network's efforts to balance a schedule of reality television programs with scripted programs to appeal to both men and women television viewers.
- H2 network is a hit with men, advertisers. Poggi, Jeanine // Advertising Age;2/18/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p9
The article discusses the rebranding of the cable television network History International as H2 by its parent company Arts & Entertainment Networks (A&E Networks), noting the relatively high ratings for H2 and its focus on documentary television programs.
- Bravo cheers are muted. Moss // Multichannel News;12/06/99, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p10
Reports on Bravo Networks' efforts to clarify its 199 end-of-year subscriber numbers for Bravo and The Independent Film Channel.
- Bravo Bolsters Its Affluence Appeal. STEINBERG, BRIAN // Variety;4/9/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 3, p15
The article looks at the approach of the American cable television network Bravo Cable Network in bolstering its affluence appeal. It is inferred that the cable network has achieved 5% growth in viewers 18-19 and 7% in viewers 25-54, under its president Frances Berwick. The channel is said to...
- Voicemail Wisdom From Oracle. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p10
The article presents information on various developments related to cable television. Game Show Network is using humorous out-of-home media advertisements in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles to promote the June 15, 2003 premieres of Chuck Woolery: Naturally Stoned and National Lampoon's Funny...
- GSN HD Gets First Cable Launches. // Multichannel News;12/6/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p35
The article reports on the cable launching of a GSN HD high-definition (HD) service by Game Show Network (GSN).