Persona Dives In to Mobile Convergence
- Is Bigger Really Better In Enterprise Management Software? Robb, Drew // Business Communications Review;Apr2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p54
Compares two enterprise management software. Overview of the application software industry; Unicenter TNG software; WebNM from Somix Technologies.
- Software Solutions. // Production Technology News;Jan2006, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p10
The article presents various software solutions in the U.S. They include OpenCNC Version 6.5 from Manufacturing Data Systems Inc., ESPRIT CAM software from DP Technology Corp., Mastercam Direct from CNC Software Inc. and GibbsCAM for Solid Edge V17 from Gibbs and Associates. It offers...
- FAST COMPRESSIONS. Ozer, Jan // EventDV;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p48
The article discusses the acceleration of multiple-file encoding on Multicore Mac and Windows workstations. With Windows, there is one simple technique that works with On2 Flix Pro, Sorenson Squeeze, and Microsoft's Expression Encoder 2. All three applications let users open multiple instances...
- CyberLink PowerDVD Copy. Moore, Philip // Australian PC User;Sep2004, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p20
Reviews the CyberLink PowerDVD Copy application software from Manaccom.
- Demand Generation System Requirements. Raab, David M. // DM Review;Nov2008, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p48
The author explores different requirements for demand generation systems. He emphasizes that several demand generation products are provided on a software as a service (SaaS) basis. He enumerates several demand generation applications that should be considered by marketers. He cites some common...
- Mufin Town makes the most of ink-jet coding. Hartman, Lauren H. // Packaging Digest;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p46
The article discusses the use of coding system at the two large-capacity bakeries of Muffin Town in Chelsea, Massachusetts. The ink-jet coding and network software were useful in meeting the demand of the customers. The Impulse Jet large coder from Diagraph Corp. The system has contributed to...
- Optimise a dual-monitor set up. Hall, Christian // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);Nov2014, Issue 408, p88
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing and using the UltraMon application software with multiple displays in multi-monitor computer systems.
- Wang's Advanced Networks open to aid telecom services. Rendleman, John // PC Week;06/14/99, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p57
Discusses Wang Laboratories Inc.'s launch of its Advanced Networks family of design and implementation services for telecommunications service providers. How it will enable local and long-distance telephone companies, Internet service providers, and cable television operators to converge voice...
- Group Policy Management Tools. Roth, Ed // Windows IT Pro;Nov2004, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p35
Provides information on the functionality of Group Policy management tools in the U.S. Usability of Active Directory, BindView, and NetIQ; Indicator of a good Group Policy management products; Features of the Vintela Group Policy.