Backtalk in Flashback
- REMEMBRANCES OF TIMES PAST. McGorry, William // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p62
Commends retiring "Multichannel News" periodical editor Marianne Paskowski. Performance of the periodical under the leadership of the editor; Indication of the departure of the editor.
- The Life and Times Of Marianne Paskowski. Stilson, Janet // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p58
Focuses on Marianne Paskowski, retiring consultant and columnist for the "Multichannel News" newspaper. Reason for referring to Paskowski as Nurse Ratched, a character in the film "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and Dorian Gray, the surreal character in a novel by Oscar Wilde; Career...
- Taking Another 'New Trail' Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;6/20/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p50
Features editor in chief of the periodical "Multichannel News" Marianne Paskowski. Career and personal background of Paskowski; Lesson learned from the leadership of Paskowski.
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. // CableFAX Daily;11/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 222, p3
The article reports on the decision of columnist Marianne Paskowski to resign from "McNews" to serve "TV Week" effective January 2, 2006.
- Paskowski Promoted To Reed Television VP. // Multichannel News;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the promotion of Marianne Paskowski to vice president of the editorial development of Reed Television Group, as of January 2004. Responsibilities; Her role as editor in chief of "Multichannel News."
- PREVIEWS. // Television Week;11/14/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p1
The article presents an update on the TV industry in the U.S. as of November 2005. A party will be held by ABC News President David Westin for TV personality Ted Koppel. Marianne Paskowski, a columnist for "Multichannel News" magazine, will join "Television-Week" magazine exclusively as a...
- MEMO PAD. Bernstein, Jacob // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 102, p12
The article reports and comments on developments relevant to periodicals and newspapers as of November 14, 2003. Charles McGrath is stepping down from his post as editor of "The Book Review" to become a full-time writer at the "New York Times" newspaper. Since the supermarket tabloid "The Globe"...
- Opening Up to Kids. Moynihan, Shawn // Nieman Reports;Winter2003, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p42
The section presents an article on the actions that should be taken by a periodical editor to close the generation gap among its young readers. Many students are learning less much that people think they are. Many of the days were largely spent trying to discipline students who were pleased to...
- 'Grrl power' in Chicago. Porges, Seth // Editor & Publisher;Jan2004, Vol. 137 Issue 1, p5
Features Leah Pietrusiak, the founding editor-in-chief of the newspaper "Citylink." Personality; Career highlights; Success of the newspaper.