The Life and Times Of Marianne Paskowski
- REMEMBRANCES OF TIMES PAST. McGorry, William // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p62
Commends retiring "Multichannel News" periodical editor Marianne Paskowski. Performance of the periodical under the leadership of the editor; Indication of the departure of the editor.
- Backtalk in Flashback. // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p64
Presents an excerpt from an article reminiscing challenges faced by Marianne Paskowski as editor of the "Multichannel News" newspaper.
- THIS NEWSWOMAN IS NO LOIS LANE. Strupp, Joe // Editor & Publisher;11/06/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 45, p46
Profiles Chip Tracer, a journalist cartoon character from Long Island, New York-based newspaper 'Newsday.' Famous people talked about by Tracer; Characteristics of Tracer; Reasons for the creators' decision to come up with a cartoon journalist character.
- Petition for `Dilbert'. // Editor & Publisher;12/03/94, Vol. 127 Issue 49, p34
Reports on local engineers and technical professionals' petition that the comic `Dilbert' be included in the Grass Valley, Calif. `Union.' United Feature Syndicate.
- Taking Another 'New Trail' Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;6/20/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p50
Features editor in chief of the periodical "Multichannel News" Marianne Paskowski. Career and personal background of Paskowski; Lesson learned from the leadership of Paskowski.
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. // CableFAX Daily;11/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 222, p3
The article reports on the decision of columnist Marianne Paskowski to resign from "McNews" to serve "TV Week" effective January 2, 2006.
- Spider-Man starring in a crossover story. // Editor & Publisher;10/9/93, Vol. 126 Issue 41, p31
Reports on comic book hero Spider-Man's starring in a comic strip/comic book crossover beginning on December 6, 1993. Simultaneous unfolding of special sequence with two perspectives; Three months run of King Features Syndicate strips and series of three Marvel comic books; Marvel's issuance of...
- Too Harsh in Putting Down Evil. // Time;6/28/1968, Vol. 91 Issue 28, p56
The article discusses the issues concerning the caption violence is golden, when it will be use to stop evil from Dick Tracy. It states that Donald Brazier, assistant managing editor of the Seattle Times, had broken away from the printing plate when he received a glimpse of the offenses towards...
- Women make a difference. Neveu, Erik // UNESCO Sources;Mar2001, Issue 132, p13
Focuses on women journalists of the French daily Le Monde. Distinction between a male and female reporting; Utilization of the 'American new journalism' style; Women approach to news.