- Charter, Cablevision Lose Video Subs. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;8/13/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p8
The article reports on the 92,000 video subscribers lost by Charter Communications and Cablevision Systems in the second quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- Cable TV. // MediaWeek;01/26/98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p8
Presents several news from the cable television networks in United States. Resignation of Robert May as chief of operation of Cablevision Systems Corp.; Television programming of Turner Network Television (TNT); Link between The Weather Channel and CBS New Media to offer weather information.
- Cablevision selects Harmonic's NSG. // CED;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on the selection of the Harmonic Narrowcast Services Gateway (NSG) 8100 to support the video-on-demand (VOD) product from Cablevision System Corp. in New York. Schedule of the launching of the product; Advancement of the integration of VOD and NSG to the cable system operation; Features...
- Cablevision plans 5 percent price hike. Abelson, Ben // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/29/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 54, p9A
Reports on Cablevision Systems Corp.'s decision to increase its cable television prices in 2003 in New York State. Higher programming costs; Increased investment in customer service; Changes in channel lineups.
- Cablevision hopes its local programming hooks viewers. Cook, Bob // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/25/96, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p9
Reports that Cablevision Systems Corp. is inserting programming onto its MuchMusic USA music video channel for customers in Cleveland, Ohio. Background information on the company; Program description; Local break-ins on national cable networks.
- Cablevision has lion's share of Westchester's cable market. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;06/16/97, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p2
Reports that Cablevision Systems Corp. has the largest share of Westchester County, New York's cable market. Acquisition of TCI Cable of Westchester and nine other local systems; Announcement of unchanged cable rates; Schedule of pending programming changes; Consolidation of TCI customer list...
- Cablevision launches regional line up. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/10/98, Vol. 45 Issue 32, p13A
Announces Cablevision Systems' launching of a package of cable programs produced in Long Island, New York by Rainbow Media Holding Inc. last August 5, 1998.
- Cable TV tries to meet satellite competition with interactive service. Savitt, Roger // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p24
Reports on the satellite competitiveness of cable television for interactive services in the U.S. Concept of Interactive Optimum (iO) introduced by Cablevision; Automation of home Internet access via cable television; Range of iO digital cable services.
- Cablevision bows ambitious digital service. // CED;Nov2001, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p20
Announces the launch of Interactive Optimum (iO) service by Cablevision Systems Corp. in Western Long Island, New York. Services offered; Equipments used; Schedule of cable installation; Installation package offered.