Uncensored Gone Wild
- Serious About Series. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/14/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p24A
Reports the increase of series output and profile of pay television in the U.S. Problems encountered by the industry; Popularity of the series 'Queer as Folk'; Success of programmers Home Box Office and Showtime.
- Programming. // CableFAX Daily;9/22/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 184, p3
The article presents news briefs related to the cable television industry in the U.S. as of September 2005. Information on the off-network rights of Warner Brothers acquired by ABC Family is included. The change in the name of Pax to i Sun is reported. The season 2 of reality documentary "Off to...
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;4/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p4
Presents an update on issues and events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 2005. Acquisition of Wisdom Media by America Online Inc.; Airing of the Emmy Awards; Launch of the "Ultimate Poker Challenge," television series by INHD.
- 'Nip/Tuck' Wraps Strong First Season for FX. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p12
Deals with the ratings performance of "Nip/Tuck," a cable television program in the U.S. Household rating during its first season finale on October 21, 2003; Number of viewers of the program; Performance of other programs on cable television.
- PERFORMANCE TRACKER. Ryan, Leslie // Television Week;1/26/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p31
Presents ratings of television programs in the U.S. as of January 26, 2004. Prime time television programs; Top shows by day; Top 10 cable networks.
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;8/31/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 169, p2
The article reports on the rating of cable television networks in the U.S. according to Nielsen Media Research firm as of August 31, 2006. Household shares were dominated by USA and Disney which gained 20% and 15% of viewership respectively. TNT ranked third assuming a 13% share followed by...
- CABLE BUILDS A BIGGER STABLE. Frankel, Daniel // Variety;12/1/2008, Vol. 413 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on television programs in development for U.S. cable television networks. Subscription organizations such as HBO, AMC and TNT are developing a significant amount of new programming. The activity in cable television is contrasted with the broadcast networks, which are subject...
- SVOD Lineup. // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p54
Presents the highlights from the August 2005 subscription video-on-demand offerings from various cable television networks in the U.S. Movies to be aired by Home Box Office; Television series from Showtime; Shows on Starz on Demand.
- Comcast an Early 'Sleeper' Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p6
Focuses on the subscription video-on-demand (VOD) service being offered by Comcast Corp. via cable television network Showtime in the U.S. Inclusion of a proprietary Internet video package in the VOD arrangement; Television programs featured on VOD; Advantages of the service.