INHD is Going Long
- HD Confusion. // CableFAX Daily;12/8/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 237, p2
The article reports that ESPN has a taggable spot in SD that attracts viewers with great pictures from ESPN HD and ESPN2 HD. There is a need to subscribe to a high-definition (HD) service to receive an HD picture from HD cable programmers.
- Mojo Works HD Ad Angle. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;4/23/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p6
The article focuses on the company INHD which on May 1, 2007, will change its name to Mojo HD. The company claims that Mojo evokes an upscale, masculine sensibility, and that the old name implied the technology more than the network. The network shows television programs on cable television...
- Hi-Def Networks Drawing Interest. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;2/6/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p3
The article reports that several major marketers have signed deals to buy commercials on iN Demand's high-definition (HD) networks INHD and INHD2. Sony Pictures Television has signed advertising deals with Xbox, John Hancock, Quicken Loans, Acura, Volkswagen and Bose. Sony Pictures Television...
- Arriba, Arriba, Arriba. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p20
Reports on the growth of Spanish-language television as the fastest advertising medium as of November 25, 2002. Financial gains for spot television and seven major broadcast networks; Loss suffered by the Internet as advertising media. INSET: MORE UPS THAN DOWNS.
- Advertisers Slow to Adopt HD. // TV Technology;2/16/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p26
The article focuses on the report of Extreme Research regarding the use of high definition (HD) television (TV) of advertisers, which reveals a decline from 14% in the third quarter of 2010 to 13% in the fourth-quarter of 2010.
- HD goes into Hospital. // TVB Europe;May2003, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the installation of the Dveous/high definition system in television studios in London, England. Power capacity; Way of producing high-end television commercials; Improvement of the animation process.
- TBC, Crawford take the HD route. Giardina // SHOOT;07/03/98, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p7
Reports creation of high-definition television (HDTV) advertisements by the TBS On-Air Promotions in Atlanta, Georgia. Broadcast of the HDTV advertisements on analog systems; Views of TBS senior producer/director Kelly McGinnis on the promotions; Context of the Goodwill Games Image Campaign.
- Mullen's Latest Nextel Work Is a Parting Gift. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/30/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 26, p22
It has something to do with hubs, routers and signal efficiency. That and some kind of incredibly complicated software enhancement, so you begin to see why this campaign from Mullen is so delightful, it never actually gets into the arcane explanation of the breakthrough technology. The first...
- Spot TV rebounds. Mandese, J. // Advertising Age;3/30/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p57
Reveals February spot television ad sales rose an overall 10.1 percent, the first double-digit gain since July 1990, with national spot sales up 6.4 percent while local spot increased 13.0 percent. The last time local spot sales increased by double digits was September 1988. Prior year's...