VH1's 'Celebreality' Draws In 10 Million Fans
- MTV. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC50
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network MTV, part of the cable television company MTV Networks. The network's ratings for its programs among teenagers and young adults are stressed, particularly the ratings for its original reality television...
- Dose of reality for Sky One lineup. Turner, Mimi // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/20/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 42, p10
Reports on the action-packed reality-based programs that digital entertainment channel Sky One plans to show in Great Britain. Audiences targeted by the channel; Channel's share in total television viewership in Great Britain; Name of the program that shows British martial arts students who...
- Fear Factor Soars on FX. Becker, Anne; Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;9/13/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 37, p2
Reports on the increase in the household ratings of the reality television program "Fear Factor" aired on cable television network FX. Number of viewers who watched the primetime slot of the program since late June 2004; Price of the program when it was bought from NBC Universal and Endemol;...
- 'Love' bow wows VH1. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;8/9/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 26, p3
The article reports that VH1 relationship show "Flavor of Love" season two has captured the biggest season premiere audience for the cable network. The 90-minute program drew around 3.3 million viewers. "Flavor of Love 2" has become a breakout show for VH1, which has made Sunday nights a...
- Cable Heats Up Summer. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;9/01/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p5
Reports on an increase in the audience share of cable networks in the U.S. during the summer of 2003. Response of viewers to reality programs that premiered during the period; Audience share of several programs on cable; Cable networks that posted growth across key demographics.
- Where the Boys Are. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p30
Focuses on the success of ESPN cable television network in reaching its targeted male audience. Factors which contributed to the increase in ratings and viewership of ESPN cable television network in 2004; Strategy of the network to attract male viewers; Amount of time spent by a U.S. viewer a...
- People's choice: Cable's top 25. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/18/99, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p120
Lists the top cable television programs in the United States for the week January 4-10, 1999 ranked according to audience preference. Time slot; Percent market share.
- Originals Click for Cable. Frutkin, Alan James // MediaWeek;6/24/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p5
Reports the increasing popularity of cable television programs in the U.S. as of June 2002. Audience viewership share posted by several cable television programs; Impact of increased viewership on the cable television industry; Factors attributed to the success of the industry.
- ITV slips beneath 30% viewing share. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);8/24/2000, p5
Reports on the decline in the television viewership share of ITV from April to June 2000 by 30%, according to the figures from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. Increase in the audience share of Channel 5.