Speed Revs Up VOD, Internet Tracks
- Cable Nets Working to Supply VOD Programs, Packages. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p18
Presents information on the video-on-demand programs and packages being offered by cable television networks in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003. E! Presents Comcast on Demand; HBO on Demand; Independent Film Channel; IFC on Demand.
- SALUTING THE BEST IN DIGITAL, PPV, AND VOD MARKETING. // Multichannel News;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p18A
Presents the Digital Case Study competition on operations and services of cable operators in the United States. Sponsors of the competition; Categories of the competition; Marketing ideas for industry leaders.
- Multi-Tier Promo Stems PPV Erosion. // Multichannel News;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p20A
Reports the video-on-demand (VOD) and pay-per-view (PPV) campaigns among cable operators in the United States. Erosion in PPV usage and revenue; Factors influencing the increase of the usage of PPV and VOD; Company operation of Cablevision.
- S-A: SVOD Outings Shorter, More Frequent. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p24A
Reports the competition between video-on-demand use and subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) use among cable operators in the United States. Increase the performance of Time Warner Cable network; Prices of the Home Box Office SVOD; Average session duration of SVOD.
- Levin: video-on-demand a go at HBO. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;06/07/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 4, p34
Reports on the plans of Home Box Office (HBO) to launch an HBO video-on-demand (VOD) subscription service in the United States. Features of the venture; Assembly of the rights to start the VOD channel; Implementation of the involvement of studios and others selling programming to the network.
- Tucson-area television service providers. // Inside Tucson Business;8/27/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p12
Reports the ranking of television service providers based on the number of subscribers in Tucson, Arizona. Number of channels handled; Price of basic services on a monthly basis; Parent companies of the service providers.
- NETWORK SUBSCRIBER COUNTS. // Multichannel News;12/2/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p28A
Lists cable networks and their number of subscribers under categories of basic services, pay services and regional basic services as of December 2002. Cable system affiliates and subscribers of A&E Network; Alternate distribution subscribers and total subscribers of ABC Family.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/95, Vol. 125 Issue 18, p29
Lists the top basic cable programs in the United States for the week of April 17-23, 1995. Percentages of total households each network reaches; Ranking of top five pay cable programs ranked by households.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p32
The article presents information on the number of pay television subscribers who were aware of "TV Everywhere" services provided by their operator in the first quarter of the year 2012.