Ga. City Weighs Muni Tax Bump
- 'Mr. TABOR' Back on Ballot. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p31
The article focuses on Douglas Bruce's Taxpayer Bill of Rights to develop its debt limit and tax cut initiatives to be voted by the Colorado Springs City Council on November 7, 2006. It has been expected that the first proposal would lessen the general fund sales tax of the city to 1,75 percent...
- City of Kyle, Texas Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/ 8/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 18, p2A
The article informs that two public hearings will be held by the City Council of Kyle, Texas on property tax increase in the preceding year.
- Council rejects higher tax rate. Castile, Raymond // Wentzville Journal;9/14/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 72, pA5
The article reports that the City Council of O'Fallon, Missouri has rejected the proposed 2011 property tax rate of the finance staff during its meeting on September 8, 2011.
- Property taxes set to jump 12.4 percent. Cousins, Scott // Granite City Press-Record;7/31/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 61, pA1
The article reports that City Council has decided that there will be an increment in property taxes of Granite City, Illinois by 12.4 percent because it is contributing more money to the pension of employees.
- Star Harbor: Same rate, new alderman. // Malakoff News (TX);9/24/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 38, p1A
The article reports on several activities of the Star Harbor, Texas council including the council members' vote to maintain the .25 per 100 dollars property tax rate in 2011, the 30,000 dollars certificate of deposit (CD) transfer for the city's lift stations, and the appointment for Ken Zimmer...
- North Liberty's property tax levy held to previous level. // Corridor Business Journal;3/4/2013, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p18
The article informs that the North Liberty City Council of North Liberty, Iowa has not increased North Liberty's property tax levy for 2013.
- ARIZONA: Glendale Prop Tax Hiked. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/3/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33741, p7
The article reports that the City Council of Glendale, Arizona has approved increase of 31 cents in the secondary property tax per 100 dollars.
- Fishers OKs tax break for medical building. Davis, Andrea Muirragui // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/9/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p19
The article reports that Fishers Town Council in Fishers, Indiana will introduce property taxes to medical office building which is planned for construction at the Interstate 69's Exit 210 worth $11 million.
- O'Fallon proposes property tax hike. Castile, Raymond // St. Charles Journal;8/28/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 69, pA2
The article reports on a bill introduced by the City Council in O'Fallon, Missouri that proposes a property tax rate increase for 2011 due to the decline in the city's assessed valuation.