Something For Everyone
- BEST BETS. // New York;7/25/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p46
Lists recommended items to buy in New York. Brimmed straw hat from Hat Attack; Towelettes from Herban Essential; White pine garden chairs designed by Gerrit Rietveld.
- Pro Pick: Ryan Huber Context Clothing Madison, Wi. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Dec2010, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p94
The article previews the Kenton Sorenson Dopp Kit clothing moisturizer from Context Clothing.
- On the Waterfront. Hardage, Rachel // Real Simple;Jun2006, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p207
The article evaluates several seaside essentials including Company Store Towel, Crate & Barrel Beach Chair and Tuffo Blanket and offers information on their prices.
- New Stuff. // New York;12/19/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 42, p88
The article previews several products including the Diamond Pop leather chair from Bobby Berk Home, a towel from APF Pop-Up Shop, and the Madison Lindsey bag from Coach.
- Garment guardian. // Grand Magazine;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p19
The article evaluates Napkleen, a disposable adhesive clothing protector.
- DAN THE ANSWER MAN. // NSGA Retail Focus;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p5
The article provides answers for questions related to sporting goods supplies and distributors including rally towels, sleeveless jackets and jerseys.
- Cool and Comfortable. // Golf Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p34
Introduces Sammy Cool 'N Dry, a standard golf towel. Quality; Usability; Availability.
- Fine Lines. // Country Living;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p40
The article evaluates several furnitures and home accessories, including Slipper chair designed by Nate Berkus, and tufted pillow designed by Bob Williams, and Tea towels.
- Shoshi Naturals--100% certified organic cotton towels. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Aug2006, Issue 286, p99
The article evaluates the cotton towels manufactured by Shoshi Naturals.