- Mueller provides breadth of solutions. // Chain Drug Review;8/25/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p70
The article profiles Mueller Sports Medicine Inc., a company in Prairie Du Sac, Wisconsin which provides multi-unit body supports to protect athletes from injury and enhance their performance.
- Under Armour Pushes Into Fitness Tracking. Juan Carlos Arancibia // Investors Business Daily;3/16/2015, pB02
The article reports that athletic apparel manufacturer Under Armour (UA) will be purchasing the Endomondo and MyFitnessPal mobile apps which will help users to track calories and fitness. It mentions that the company pushes into fitness-tracking technology, the announced investment for the...
- Track Star. // Shape;Jul/Aug2013, p82
The article reviews Armour39 digital performance monitor by sports clothing and accessories company Under Armour.
- Under Armour's Latest Product Enhancement. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/29/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 108, p3b
The article previews the ClutchFit compression fabric for footwear introduced by Under Armour.
- Cotton wasn't the enemy. // High Plains Journal;3/14/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p5C
The article reports on the launch of the athletic apparel line, Charged Cotton, from the clothing brand Under Armour Inc. in the U.S.
- Under Armour Launches Performance Eyewear. Carroll, Deirdre // Vision Monday;5/21/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p112
The article reports on the launch of Performance Eyewear sunwear collection by Under Armour, a sport performance apparel firm. The sunwear collection, which was created for sport enthusiasts, was released through Eyeking LLC in New York. Raphael Peck, vice president of product creation and...
- UNDER ARMOUR OPENS EUROPEAN HEADQUARTERS. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Feb2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p11
The article announces the opening of the European headquarters of Under Armour sports gear company in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Under Armour has also promoted one of its partners, Ryan Wood, to president of international business. The Baltimore-based company will operate its European sales,...
- 'Sports sponsorship is becoming too samey' says Under Armour as it launches new rugby campaign. Hobbs, Thomas // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/7/2015, p1
A review is offered of the Earn Your Armour rugby campaign for the HeatGear fabric from Under Armour featuring rugby players Jamie Roberts and James Haskell.
- Building on the Base Layer Buzz. McCurry, John W. // Apparel Magazine;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p22
The base layer is basking in an all new limelight as athletic wear firms push to take their next-to-skin innovations to the next level of performance. Base layer products are keeping athletes drier and either cooler or warmer, depending on the season. And more companies are using various methods...