BRAND POWER RATING
- THE SGB 50. // SGB;Jul2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p26
Lists the 50 most widely recognized sports brands by American consumers 10 to 65 years old.
- THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTIONS. // SGB;Jul2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p32
Presents a public opinion poll on sporting goods brands preferred by consumers.
- The Brand Evaluation Process. // Brandweek;6/23/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 25, pS14
Discusses the evaluation process for the top 2000 brands ranked by 2002 media spending. Number of respondents included in the brand selection process; Possible sources of error in all polls or surveys; Overall top vote getter in the EquiTrend survey.
- Uninformed Response Bias in Measuring Consumers' Brand Attitudes. Graeff, Timothy R. // Advances in Consumer Research;1999, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p632
This research examines the uninformed response bias associated with measuring consumers' brand attitudes on forced opinion scales. Results suggest that the amount of uninformed response bias is negatively correlated with consumers' level of brand familiarity. Further, the validity of forced...
- IS THE TREASURE HUNT STRATEGY WORKING FOR COSTCO? Corona, Ramon; Altamirano, Nelson // International Journal of Management & Marketing Research (IJMMR);2010, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p83
The purpose of this paper was to find out if Costco's "treasure hunt" strategy was effectively attracting customers and increasing spending per visit. It was an exploratory research to provide insights in the perceptions of Costco customers in reference to new, seasonal, and premium products...
- Mixed Messages. Liberman, Vadim // Across the Board;May/Jun2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on the correlation of U.S. foreign policy with the probability of foreign consumers to purchase U.S. brand. Results of a poll released by Associated Press regarding the impact of U.S. foreign policy on foreign views about consumer goods; Remarks from Earl Taylor, chief marketing officer...
- When Marketing Leads To Brand Avoidance. Dolliver, Mark // MediaWeek;3/22/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p20
The article reports on the results of an AdweekMedia/Harris poll about advertising and brand avoidance that was conducted in 2010.
- Online Web Poll. // Adweek Eastern Edition;5/12/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p24
Focuses on the Internet public opinion poll conducted to evaluate the survival of the brand Bates.
- Consumers: Store brands should have the same quality as national products. // Marketing News;5/8/89, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p5
The article presents information from studies on the comparison of the quality between store brands and national brands, conducted by the Private Label Manufacturers Association of New York. It was found that consumers look at the packaging of a brand. Consumers also want a complete line of...