NAUTILUS TO ACQUIRE PEARL IZUMI USA
- DISPATCHES: VANCOUVER. // Oregon Business Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p15
Announces that fitness equipment brand Nautilus in Vancouver, Oregon has acquired Colorado-based cycling apparel and accessories maker Pearl Izumi.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // SGB;Sep2007, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p7
The article presents a selection of news briefs related to the sporting goods industry. Gregg Hammann resigned his seat on the Nautilus, Inc. board of directors and his position as chief executive officer and president of the company. Tim Cronin was appointed president of Cutter & Buck Inc. and...
- Pearl Izumi USA. Zager, Masha // Apparel Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p25
The article focuses on Pearl Izumi USA, a bicycle-racing apparel company in the U.S. Background information on the company is presented. The company's innovations in fabrics, pads, patterns and cycling shoes are described. Tiffany Howell, a manager at Pearl Izumi, explains the upgrades made by...
- Pearl Izumi Fly Tank. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on Fly Tanks introduced by the company Pearl Izumi. The MicroSensor polyester of Pearl Izumi's wafer-thin, form-fitting Fly tank wicks away sweat and dries fast, making it versatile enough to be either a base layer on a cool day or an outer layer on a warm one.
- Nautilus' Troubles Lead to Shakeup. // Club Industry (07478283);Aug2003, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the senior management shakeup at Nautilus Group Inc. in Canada, as of August 2003. Gregg Hammann as president and CEO; Brian Cook as CEO and chairman.
- Nautilus' Cook to Step Down. // Club Industry (07478283);Mar2004, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the retirement of Brian Cook as chairman and member of the board of directors at Nautilus Group Inc. in Vancouver, Washington on March 1, 2004. Appointment of Gregg Hammann, the company's president and CEO, to assume the additional position as chairman; Statement of Cook about his...
- Multi-Tasking. Leand, Judy // SGB;May2005, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p50
Deals with an array of gear for training and racing targeted at triathletes. Features of the X-Sight goggles from Tyr; Characteristics of the women customers of the triathlon business; Description of the Tri-Carbon road shoe from Pearl Izumi.
- Nautilus Lets Go CEO. Shaver, Jennipher // Fitness Business Pro;Sep2007, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p22
The article reports on the resignation of Gregg Hammann as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Nautilus Inc. in Vancouver, Washington, D.C. He resigned after the company experienced a decline of its net sales and net income for the first and second quarter of 2007. According to Eric...
- New gloves, better grip. Thorpe, Jasen // Mountain Bike;May2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p78
Evaluates the Greptile Trigger gloves for mountain bikers manufactured by Pearl Izumi.