Keen Founder Works on Etonic Relaunch
- Retailers Ponder Keen's Future. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;8/2/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 30, p10
Reports on the resignation of design director Martin Keen from outdoor footwear company Keen in the U.S. Reason behind the move; Plans of Keen for the selection of designers for the footwear brand; Information on the establishment of Keen GBMH to promote the brand in Europe.
- Roca Rocks Pro-Keds. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;9/20/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 37, p19
Reports on the licensing deal between Lexington, Massachusetts-based Stride Rite Corp. and New York-based urban apparel label Rocawear to promote Stride's Pro-Keds footwear brand. Information on the Pro-Keds brand; Prices of Pro-Keds products to be launched in the spring of 2005.
- Being Originals. Clack, Erin E. // FN: Footwear News;6/7/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 20, p47
The article presents news briefs related to children's footwear industry. The online footwear boutique Gigi & Zaza, launched in March 2010, sales mostly handmade baby and children's shoes sourced from Europe. It states that Hicksville, New York-based footwear company MeyeWorld has partnered with...
- Hummer markets shoes for off-road set. Sanders, Lisa; Halliday, Jean // Automotive News;2/2/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6078, p24F
As General Motors Corp.'s Hummer division unveils the H3T and H2 SUT, 1-year-old Hummer Footwear is adding to its line of Hummer-branded shoes. Hummer Footwear, which licenses the brand name from General Motors, will add items such as waterproof boots, shearling boots and slippers to its line of...
- Lotto Steps Up U.S. Presence with Etonic Acquisition. Versteegen, Kris // SGB;Jan2007, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p14
The article looks at how Lotto Sport Italia has acquired Etonic Worldwide, which gives the Italian brand a broader presence in the U.S. According to the article, Lotto is primarily known as a soccer and tennis brand, but it will now have a solid foothold in golf and running. Lotto Sport Italia...
- first word. Cooney, Joyceann // License!;Sep2003, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p10
Comments on key issues relevant to licensing agreements and the licensing market covered by the September 2003 issue of the 'License!' periodical. Efforts in the automotive/motorcycle licensing business; Japanese and American automotive and motorcycle brands available for licensing in the...
- Clarifying a Classic Image. Gerber, Mich è le // License!;Mar2002, Vol. 5 Issue 2, pS 18
Looks that licensing plan of the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City. Design of the logo for the Whitney Museum; Features of the Whitney Gift Catalog in 2001; Brand name products of Whitney; Projected annual sales of Whitney; Component of the licensing plan; Agreements of Whitney...
- Safavieh inks Mizrahi deal. // Furniture/Today;7/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p128
The article presents information on a licensing agreement signed by Safavieh Inc. with New York brand Isaac Mizrahi to introduce a product line of furniture, rug and decorative accessories.
- Findings. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/29/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 123, p10
Presents several news about the apparel industry during June 1998. Re-opening of the La Bagagerie in Madison Avenue, New York; Terms of the license agreement signed by the Fiorucci company with Ash Hosiery; Brand that has been licensed to the A. Brod Incorporated.