Major Upset In Healthcare M&A
- Europeans, looking at Deutsche Bank deal, say 'me too'. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;2/1/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 20, p9A
Focuses on European banks' interest in merging with United States-based banks. Deutsche Bank's plan to acquire Bankers Trust Co.; Impact of the introduction of the euro.
- Deutsche Bank AG SWOT Analysis. // Deutsche Bank AG SWOT Analysis;
A business analysis of Deutsche Bank AG, a global universal bank, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include valuable business franchises. Weaknesses include inefficient expense management. Opportunities for...
- Deutsche Bank US Is Acquiring Commercial Mortgage Lender. // National Mortgage News;8/23/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p21
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG has agreed to acquire the mortgage origination and servicing assets of commercial lender Berkshire Mortgage Finance Limited Partnership in New York. Berkshire's worth of servicing portfolio; Benefit of the acquisition for the bank; Brief background of Berkshire.
- Germans buy Bankers Trust. Cook, Williiam J.; Schrof, Joannie M.; Satchell, Michael; Vogelstein, Fred; Tharp, Mike // U.S. News & World Report;12/14/98, Vol. 125 Issue 23, p12
Reports that Germany's Deutsche Bank plans to purchase Bankers Trust, the American financial firm. How the merger will most likely prove an important example of the limits of globalization; Challenges in regard to language.
- Northern in $250M Deal For Deutsche Index Biz. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;9/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 187, p20
Reports on plans of Chicago, Illinois-based Northern Trust Corp. to buy Germany-based Deutsche Bank AG's index-tracking fund businesses for $260 million in cash. Rise in Northern's managed assets; Advantages to Deutsche Bank from the deal; Expansion of Northern's operations outside the U.S....
- Pipeline. // U.S. Banker;Dec2002, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p14
Reports global developments in the banking industry as of December 2002. Amount paid by the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. to insured depositors following the collapse of Superior Bank; Merger between BB&T and FloridaFist Bancorp; Management strategies of Josef Ackermann, chief executive...
- Deutsche BÃ¶rse Acquires Compliance Software Company. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2014, p53
Deutsche BÃ¶rse Market Data + Services has acquired Impendium Systems, a London-based firm that deploys cloud-based compliance solutions.
- Deutsche Bank: rumors abound for Postbank takeover. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;June 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p105
Reports on the possible acquisition of Postbank AG by Deutsche Bank AG in Germany. Effect of the acquisition on the presence of Deutsche in the retail banking market; Claim that the German government favors a takeover bid to help ease the budget deficit; Criticism faced by the bank for its lack...
- FreshInk. // U.S. Banker;Jan2004, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p11
Reports developments related to the banking industry in the U.S. Acquisition of Staten Island Bancorp by Independence Community Bank; Consolidation of Enterprise Bancshares; Increase of the market share of Harris Bank.