New Mexico retail gets piority
- Deals. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;08/25/97, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p55
Focuses on various business deals which were made in Chicago, Illinois. Delay of the deal by Gene and Joe Silverberg to sell their Knot Shop stores to Peter Edison; Purchasing of Cyrus Realtors by National Realty Trust; Information on the forming by Aon Risk Services Incorporated of a...
- The take it or leave it ploy. // Supervisory Management;Jan96, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p12
Describes how supervisors faced with take it or leave it ploys can sidestep the problem by asking the vendor using the strategy to restructure or redesign the deal.
- Where the buys are. Pipkin, Turk // Texas Monthly;Jul96, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p42
Recommends interior Mexican cities where you may find bargains on different items. Author's travels to San Miguel, Guanajuato, and Dolores Hidalgo; Tips on bargaining and paying for items in Mexico.
- Welcome to le junke. Monroe, Ann // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/27/98, Vol. 64 Issue 17, p18
Reports that with the increase in junk offerings the high-yield market will become larger. Views of Bill Finnegan, head of global high-yield finance at Chase Securities; Identification of some blockblusters which were in the market in 1997; Definition of high-yield; Detailed information on the...
- New issues: Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/25/98, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p24
Gives a list of deals which were registered on May 14 to 21 1998, by a number of companies. Names of the companies; When the deals were filed; Price per share on the deals; Details on the deals.
- New issues: Debt. // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/25/98, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p26
Presents information on several companies with deals. Location of the companies; Reference to the businesses which the companies are in; Maturity date for the deals; Details on the deals.
- Market traipses around in `do-nothing' week. // High Yield Report;01/26/98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p5
Presents information on the reasons why one issue out of twelve of the private market in the United States was completed, and reasons for the go slow in pricing deals. Reference to Salomon Smith Barney conference; Information on a deal with Renco Steel Holdings.
- Mohegan places bet on expansion. // High Yield Report;08/03/98, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p1
Presents information on a proposed deal by the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority of Connecticut. Value of the deal; Identification of the lead underwriter of the deal; Reference to a deal transacted by the authority, valued at $175 million dollars in April 1998; Purpose of the deal.
- Decisions and perceptions of recipients in ultimatum bargaining games. Kravitz, David A.; Gunto, Samuel // Journal of Socio-Economics;Spring92, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p65
Explains why strategic offers are rejected in bargaining games or deals. Motivation of subjects by internalized fairness norms; Misunderstanding of subjects of the situation; Fear of subjects of the rejection of strategic offers.
- Urban planning. Levy, Dany // New York;9/23/96, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p54
Presents delights for the frugal in New York City for the week of September 23, 1996. Sale on filofaxes at Madison Signatures; At-home consultations with gardener Peter Dunlop; Items available at Globemark Enterprises; Care packages for college students available through Wonderwoman...