Artemis Capital insists it's more than just a minority firm
- Artemis looks for launch aid. Voight, Joan // Adweek Western Edition;4/22/96, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p3
Reports that the Artemis Research company is in search for an advertising agency to handle the promotion of its World Wide Web television product. Competitors for the advertising account; Criteria for the competing advertising agencies.
- Complicated pension rules hamper firms' benefit plans. Aron, Laurie Joan // Crain's New York Business;11/13/95, Vol. 11 Issue 46, p26
Discusses the efforts made by Artemis Capital Group, an investment banking firm to provide pension packages to its employees. Basic types of retirement plans in the US; Current hindrances in the plan; Related details.
- Women have difficulty entering the game. Kamen, Robin // Crain's New York Business;3/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p68
Presents an interview with executive Robin Wiessmann on women's entry into the male-dominated world of investment banking. Formation of the Artemis Capital Group Inc. by six equity partners in 1990; Objective of the company; Opinion on women as politically and economically conscious.
- Artemis gains. // Crain's New York Business;1/24/94, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p51
Reports on Artemis Capital Group's performance in the municipal bond business. Firm's market share rankings.
- EDC picks adviser. // Crain's New York Business;7/25/94, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p31
Reports on the selection of Artemis Capital Group Inc. by the Economic Development Corp. as the financial adviser for the EDC and the city's Industrial Development Corp. Duties.
- Artemis folds. // Crain's New York Business;01/11/99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p22
Reports on Artemis Capital Group Inc.'s sale of its public finance business to Dain Rauscher Corp. of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Number of Artemis people that have joined Dain Rauscher; History of Artemis.
- Shea ends up at Salomon. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30586, p31
Reports that former Artemis Capital Group Inc. managing director Courtney Shea has joined Salomon Smith Barney Inc.
- Artemis VP hopes his closed-end fund spreadsheet will shed light on sector. Whalen, Robert; Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;09/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30474, p26
Focuses on Artemis Capital Group institutional sales vice president Robert Ceresa's technological tool for bond investing. Use of a Lotus spreadsheet to calculate the premium or discount of the share price to a fund's net assets; Provision of an ability for Ceresa to target specific funds and...
- Dain Rauscher buys Artemis' banking unit. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;01/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30551, p1
Reports on Dain Rauscher Corp.'s acquisition of Artemis Capital Group's banking unit. Integration of Artemis' operation into fixed-income capital markets group; Expansion of Dain Rauscher into the national fixed-income markets.