Treasuries tumble, munis slip slightly as stock market has a strong day
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p32
Presents public finance statistics in the United States. Securities prices; Municipal bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields.
- Friday's Data. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2014, Issue 34230, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 100 21/32 to yield 2.18, up 11/3230-year: 104 20/32 to yield 2.77, up 11/32 Municipal BondIndex 125 23/32, up 5/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 12/22) Total: $3.119 billion, down $490.9 millionCompetitive: $1.685 billion, up $111.0...
- Munis Largely Stable at Lower Levels With No Direction From Treasuries. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32157, p2
The article reports that the U.S. municipal bond market was largely stable on June 17, 2005, as opposing currents held it in place and Treasuries failed to provide a definitive direction. Traders said bid-ask spreads tightened in the second half of the session after government bonds returned to...
- Municipal Prices Climb ï¿½ Point As Market Winds Down for July 4. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31421, p2
Reports the increasing prices for municipal bond in the U.S. Decrease of the stock prices; Recovery of the labor market; Assessment of the manufacturing cost index.
- Long Bond Drops In Short Session. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;10/12/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30497, p1
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on October 9, 1998. Attitude of investors towards municipals; Stock prices; Circulation of limited number of bids; Reason behind the short trading session.
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/24/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p30
Presents data on commerce in Grand Rapids, Michigan as of October 2005. Weekly stock analysis update; Municipal bond current market levels; Selected commodity prices.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents information about stock prices of U.S. securities as of February 14, 2002. Different categories of securities; Information about the Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p39
Presents information about stock prices in the U.S. as of February 2002. Prices of treasury bills, notes and bonds; Data on the Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- Munis Stand Fast, Treasuries Retreat in Face of Strong Stocks, Weak Jobs Data. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/11/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31034, p2
Reports the effect of rising municipal stock prices on the Treasury market in the United States. Performance of non-farm payrolls; Increase in downward pressure following the Florida court rulings on absentee ballots; Observation of triple-A rated municipal bond yields.