- How to Use Rectal Suppositories. // AHFS Consumer Medication Information;Jul2016, p1
How to Use Rectal Suppositories
- Seminar discusses labor burden, explores savings. // Foundry Management & Technology;Sep93, Vol. 121 Issue 9, p19
Reports on a survey of shop owners and managers of moldmakers in the United States at a two-day Die & Mold Process Seminar held in May at LeBlond Makino, Mason, Ohio. Percentage of production time spent in hand finishing, tryout and rework; Exploration of ways that automation can reduce labor...
- Sand aeration improves molding operations. // Foundry Management & Technology;Sep93, Vol. 121 Issue 9, p85
Reports on the metalcasting strategy of providing well aerated green sand to the pattern face. Improvement in impact molding; Aerator's dual purpose; Custom designer, Brunswick Industrial; Insurance of an even filling rate; Capability of being computer integrated.
- Molding. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan1995, Vol. 123 Issue 1, pE-3
Discusses the casting and molding processes used in the metalcasting industry. Sand casting; Principles of molding; High-pressure molding; Impact molding; Flaskless molding; Sandthrower compaction; Lost foam process; Shell mold casting; Ceramic mold process; Investment casting; Plaster mold...
- Molding. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan1996, Vol. 124 Issue 1, pE-2
Focuses on molding operations used in founding. Features of sand casting; Principles of molding; Features of impact molding.
- Hydroforming technology. // Advanced Materials & Processes;May97, Vol. 151 Issue 5, p50
Describes the tube hydroforming process. Differences among various hydroforming systems; Improvement in product performance in a variety of applications; Categories of the hydroforming process; Advantages over stamped and welded processes.
- Sand binder systems Part VI--the shell process. Carey, Paul R.; Roubitchek, Larry // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug95, Vol. 123 Issue 8, p58
Part VI. Discusses the shell process or Croning process used by Germans during World War II to produce molds for mortars, artillery shells and other projectiles. How the Croning process works; Shell process in foundries; Types of sand used; Coating the sand; Curing the shell resin coated sand;...
- Air shapes blow moulding. // Professional Engineering;07/23/97, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p48
Focuses on a method of blow moulding hollow articles with surfaces curved in three dimensions that uses compressed air to control the shape as they form. Delivery of the unformed resin vertically downwards into the mould by using an extrusion head; Continuous operation of the blow moulding to...
- The Outlook For Moldmakers Hasn't Been Rosy. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/16/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 29, pB7
Offers a look at the condition of the moldmaking industry in the U.S. Profit level; Competition in the market; Price of molds.