Health care issues by New York IDAs find market favor
- The big build-out: Sacramento's `unique' growth project. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;09/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30231, p6
Reports on Sacramento's North Natomas development project to be financed by special-bond tax from the North Natomas Drainage Community Facilities District No. 97-01. Offering of coupons; Call for the development of about 9,000 acres of land; Increasing of the size of Sacramento by 15%; Unique...
- Industrial development bonds, alive and well. Polizotto, Bruce A. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/24/94, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p12
Discusses the mechanics of utilizing industrial development bonds (IDB). Qualification of costs for financing; Tax exemption conditions; State issuance of IDB; Public hearing of applications; Volume allocation under federal limitations.
- Finance. Allen, James C. // Treasury & Risk Management;May/Jun95, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on industrial revenue bonds (IRB) as a tax-exempt alternative to bank financing for American corporations' funding for their small projects. Features of IRBs; Benefits of IRBs' for companies and municipalities.
- BFA acts on four projects. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/7/95, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p4A
Reports that the Board of Directors for the Business Finance Authority of New Hampshire approved $14.5 million in Industrial Revenue Bonds for four projects. Industrial development revenue bonds for Cambridge Tool and Manufacturing Co. Inc. and Poly-Vac Inc.
- St. Louis County Sets $20 Million of RZEDBs for Hospital. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33325, p4
The article reports on the 20 million U.S. dollars of tax-exempt special obligation bonds and taxable recovery zone economic development bonds (RZEDBs) to be sold by St. Louis County to finance hospital's construction in Berkeley, California.
- Bond Projects Put Off. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33325, p9
The article reports on the postponement of the bond-financed projects by the Phoenix City Council in Arizona.
- IFAs take two-thirds of fund sales. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;10/3/2002, p7
Reports the focus of fund sales on corporate bond funds in Great Britain.
- Ohio lining up lottery for popular IDB loans. Shapiro, Michael J. // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/26/98, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p29
Presents information on industrial development bonds (IDBs) in the United States. Details on the lottery systems instituted in Ohio; Indepth look at IDBs; Advantages of IDBs; Restrictions in the use of IDBs.
- IRBs can help. McCormick, Kathy // New Mexico Business Journal;Feb97 Supplement, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
Presents information on Industrial Revenue Bonds (IRB) in New Mexico and the benefits they can achieve for business. What municipalities and counties can issue IRBs for; Provisions of IRBs; Limits on the provisions of IRBs; What companies receiving IRBs are excluded from paying; Features of...