TONY ALMEIDA, ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL: In Touch at RWJ
- At Your Service! Lawn, John // Food Management;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p0
Focuses on food service management at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Food service innovations achieved by the department under food service director Tony Almeida; Patient meal programs; Almeida's food service background; Use of technology in patient feeding.
- Face facts: Branded salads sell. // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p6
The article deals with the line of prepackaged salads that Tony Almeida, director of food and nutrition, environmental and host services at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Jersey, introduced to boost the sales of the hospital's cafeteria. The salad, selling 80 units a day, comes...
- Tony Almeida. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Apr2010, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p34
The article announces that Tony Almeida has received the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's (IFMA) Silver Plate Award in the healthcare category in the U.S.
- Hospital Joins Healthy Food Network. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p3
The article reports on the participation of University Hospital in San Antonio, Texas in the Por Vida healthy dining program.
- In Search of 'Satisfaction.'. // FoodService Director;10/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p12
The article deals with the techniques that have been successful in improving patient satisfaction regarding health care food service, according to food service operators in the U.S. The significance of the patient preference list to the patient satisfaction initiative of Southern Ohio Medical...
- Jersey Boy. King, Paul // FoodService Director;4/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p24
The article features Tony Almeida, director of Food & Nutrition/Environmental/Host Services at the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey. A native of Elizabeth, New Jersey, he started his foodservice career as a pot washer then pursued a course in foodservice with...
- confessions. // FoodService Director;2/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p18
An interview with Tony Almeida, director of food and nutrition at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey, is presented, where he shares information on the best and worst part of his job, his greatest achievement, and his favorite celebrity chef.
- Hospitals. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p102
Presents statistical information on the salaries earned by persons in the food service at hospitals in the United States.
- Marriott introduces healthcare to Crossroads. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p48
Cites the launch of Marriott Management Services' Crossroad Cuisines foodservice program at Nebraska Health System, a facility formed by the merger of the University Hospital of the University of Nebraska Medical Center and Bishop Clarkson Hospital in Omaha. Revamp of food offerings debuted in...