RDs on the rise
- From shop floor to CEO office. Antosiewicz, Frank // Plastics News;10/12/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p0003
The article announces the appointment of Debra Lee as chief executive officer (CEO) of Tool Gauge & Machine Works Inc. and Plastic Molded Products Inc.
- Home Healer. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p22
This article features Mary O'Connell, director of food and nutrition services at United Odd Fellow & Rebekah Home in New York. O'Connell is overseeing the construction of a brand new kitchen that is slated to open in June 2007. One of the features of the kitchen is the tray line to accommodate...
- Multiplying your promotional efforts. Smith, Dorett // Black Enterprise;May98, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p159
Reports that Debra Lee, president and chief operating officer of BET Holdings Incorporated, will talk about the benefits of cross-promotions at the 1998 Black Enterprise/Nations Bank Entrepreneurs Conference. Background information on Lee; Business background of BET.
- 57 DEBRA LEE. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;Dec2006 Women in Entertainment, p74
The article presents the personal and professional profile of Debra Lee, the chairman and CEO of BET Holdings Inc. A B.A. in political science, Lee is known for her efforts in the original programming arena, launching several original series including "Lil' Kim: Countdown to Lockdown." It became...
- Other Moves. // Brandweek;6/6/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 23, p38
Presents updates on executive appointments in various companies in the U.S. as of June 6, 2005. Debra Lee at Black Entertainment Television; Robert Smith at Internap; Lorraine Patterson at Wakeham & Associates Marketing.
- Lee To Succeed Johnson at BET. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/6/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the selection of Debra Lee as successor of Robert L. Johnson, CEO of African American-targeted television network BET in the U.S., in June 2005. Positions to be taken by Lee upon the retirement of Johnson; Priorities of Lee for the television network; History of the involvement of...
- Debra Lee, president, Black Entertainment Television. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/29/96, Vol. 126 Issue 19, p48
Focuses on Debra Lee's position as president of Black Entertainment Television (BET). When Lee was promoted to position; Lee's role at BET; Comments from Lee; Plans by company for the year 2000; Lee's professional career; Lee's age; Business strategies Lee has developed at company.
- Debra Lee. // Daily Variety;9/23/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 54, p48
The article profiles the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Black Entertainment Television LLC, Debra Lee, who states that she wants BET to establish itself as a content creator and give its audience images of themselves that the audience are not getting anywhere else.
- ON THE MOVE. Alleyne, Sonia // Black Enterprise;Sep2004, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p64
Presents an update on executive appointments involving African Americans as of August 2004. Derek Gordon at the organization Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City; Debra L. Lee at Marriott International Inc.; Barbara L. Thomas at the National Black MBA Association.