Linton's widens Philly support
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;6/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the number of contracts secured by food service contractors in the U.S. Compass Group in Charlotte, North Carolina; Linton's Managed Services in East Norriton, Pennsylvania; Sodexho in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Linton's likes high volume. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p26
Interviews Christopher Dunton, president of Linton's Managed Services, on issues related to the operation of the company. Gross annual sales and financial growth of the company in 2003; Number of foodservice contracts and meal service centers of Linton's; Explanation of Dunton about the...
- Charter School Feasts on Family Style Dining. // Food Management;Jul2014, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p15
The article reports on the initiative of the management company Linton's Managed Services to provide roundtables at the Wissachickon Charter School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to encourage family style social interaction among students.
- Letter Carriers in Greater New Bedford collect over 40,000 lbs. of food! // CVN;2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p3
The article offers information on the 18th Annual Letter Carriers Food Drive sponsored by the National Association of Letter Carriers and the United States Postal Service held in New Bedford, Massachusetts in 2010.
- Community Matters: Foodservice As A Mission. Cavanaugh, Bonnie Brewer // Nation's Restaurant News;8/1/2002 Supplement, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p14
Focuses on the social services of food service professionals in the U.S. Treatment of terminally ill patients to a four-star restaurant meal; Partnership between the Union Square Hospitality Group and the Beth Israel Medical Center; Features of fundraiser Blue Jean Ball of the FoodBank. INSET:...
- Food and social services for Brooklynites in need. Armstrong, Linda // New York Amsterdam News;1/5/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p35
This article presents information about the Saint John's Bread and Life restaurant in Brooklyn, New York City. It is owned by Saint John's Bread and Life Mobile Soup Kitchen. Once one enters the restaurant, he will find a food pantry, soup kitchen and social services that include social workers...
- What Traits Do You Look For and What Do You Expect from a Store Manager? // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p36
Cites qualities sought after in store managers in the food service. Leadership traits; Training experience; Communication skills; Social skills; Willingness to accept responsibility and work with a high level of accountability; Commitment to the company's mission; Ability to take a proactive...
- MarketCapsule: SELF-OPS GAIN SALARY EDGE. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p6
Presents graphical representation of the salaries of food service officials employed at self-operated corporate dining units in the United States as of September 2001.
- Leaders of the pack: Ongoing initiatives work to develop future women foodservice execs. Anton, Patricia Miller // Nation's Restaurant News;3/31/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p22
Discusses progress that the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF) has made toward improving professional development opportunities available for women in the restaurant industry. Development of the WFF Leadership Competency Model; Increase in the visibility and involvement of the WFF throughout the...