ASHFSA overhaul nearly done
- milestones. // FoodService Director;7/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p22
This article announces, among others, the promotion of Joyce Hagen-Flint to division director for food and nutrition services for West Florida Division of HCA and the retirement of Carolyn Elfland as associate vice chancellor for campus services at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill.
- Raising the tray. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p42
Deals with the efforts of the Regional Medical Center-Bayonet Point in Hudson, Florida towards improving its patient meal service offering. Improvement in the hospital's percentile or score in food and nutrition services; Comments from Joyce Hagen-Flint, director of nutrition services and...
- Dealing for Health. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p24
The article profiles The Shoreline Cafeteria at Regional Medical Center at Bayonet Point in Hudson, Florida. During the past two years until 2008, the profile of the cafeteria menu has changed substantially for the better. According to Joyce Hagen-Flint, director of food and nutrition services,...
- ASHFSA names new president-elect. // AHA News;11/25/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p7
Provides information on the selection and appointment of several executives at the American Hospital Association's American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators for 2003. Joyce Hagen-Flint; Regina Toomey-Bueno; Rich Higgins.
- SFM offers members money-back guarantee, launches Web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) has offered to refund members' dues in 1997 if it does not satisfy their expectations. SFM's commitment to offer first rate educational programs and networking opportunities.
- HFM begins tracking long-term care foodservice. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p45
Reports on the Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management's release of the first long-term care benchmarking program.
- For future: New-look logo debuts at SFM. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the debut of the new logo of Society for Foodservice Management. Element of change and renewal; Use of the eclipse; Depiction of the dawning of new ideas from enhanced education and information.
- SFM study examines importance of foodservice in the workplace. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
Reports on a study published by the Society for Foodservice Management which shows that most corporate officials perceive foodservice to be very important component of their companies as a whole. Aspects of the study `The Importance of On-Site Foodservice: An Assessment of Corporate Management...
- SFM introduces new `eclipse' logo. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/9/96, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's introduction of a new logo.