Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- Making Measurement Relevant. Williams, Tom // Quality;Feb2006, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p6
The article previews the manufacturing and measurement conference and workshop that will be held on April 24-28, 2006 in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes information on the keynote speakers, companies that will share their expertise in various fields, issues that will be addressed at various...
- CULTURE EVENTS. // Architect;Jan2007, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p99
This article presents a schedule of conferences and special events of interest in architecture. A symposium on New Architecture and Urbanism: Development of Indian Traditions will take place in New Delhi, India. A Vincent J. Scully lecture will be given in Washington, D.C. The Workshop for 2006...
- spirituality and. // India Currents;Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p52
A calendar of spiritual activities related to Hindi culture in June 2010 in the U.S. is presented, including weekly workshops on the power of positive thinking, a lecture on peace and joy at home, and discussions with revered spiritual leader Swami Mukundananda on yoga and meditation.
- Revision weekend success! Cartwright, Peter J. // Credit Management;Aug2005, p49
The article presents information on the revision weekend of Midlands Branch of the Institute of Credit Management that was held at Dudley College on May 28 and 29, 2005. Some 35 bookings were received for the weekend, from British students as far afield as Glasgow and the south coast. One...
- 2002 Institute National Events. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Dec2001, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p20
Presents schedules of workshops, lectures, exhibitions and conventions related to business logistics, which will be held beyond January 2002 in Great Britain.
- The case against stress. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/17/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p50
Provides information on the one-day "Stress and the law" conference which will be held at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London, England on July 6, 2004. Focus of the lecture that will be delivered by Health and Safety Executive's Chris Rowe in the opening session of the event;...
- Calendar. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/29/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p12
A calendar of events for business professionals in Salt Lake City, Utah for June-July 2009 is presented which includes a conference entitled "Mandated Health Insurance in Utah's Construction and Design Industries and Other Issues," a global law and business forum, and a lecture entitled "What Is...
- Film & TV Music Confab Adds McG To Marquee Speakers. // Billboard;11/20/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 47, p14
Deals with the topics that will be discussed at The Hollywood Reporter/Billboard Film & TV Music Conference in Los Angeles, California on November 16 to 17, 2004. Activities that will be held on the first day of the event; Artists that will be part of the activities on November 16; Lectures and...
- Lectures, Conferences, and Symposia. // Architectural Record;Dec2006, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p260
The article offers information on various lectures, conferences and symposia related to architecture for the year 2006 and 2007.