Retail trio on tap
- MetroHealth introduces cook-chill. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p6
Cites the benefits of a Groen Capkold cook-chill system installed by the MetroHealth System, which supports an acute care county hospital and two satellite facilities in Cleveland, Ohio. Reduction in food- and labor-cost; Improvement in patient and customer satisfaction; Expected improvement in...
- An FSD Newstrack Exclusive: MetroHealth Consolidates Try-Line Facilities. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p12
Announces the completion of the Advanced Meal Delivery System of the MetroHealth Systems, which will serve the population at its medical center and skilled nursing facility in Cleveland, Ohio. Details on the systems tray production; Capacity of its central kitchen; Features of the food delivery...
- Todd Foutty. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p42
This article focuses on Todd Foutty, director of foodservice operations at the MetroHealth System in Cleveland, Ohio. In many ways, Foutty is the ultimate â€œorganizational entrepreneur,â€ skilled at working within the system but also pushing that system to create changeand innovation....
- Three Ideas to Take Foodservice to New Heights. LONGO, DON // Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner;Aug2015, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses how single-store owners provide appealing foodservice options to customers.
- In Valpariso, In: Convenience/gas outlet teams with White Castle. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p5
Reports on Welsh Inc.'s opening of Welsh Mart in Valpariso, Indiana. Product offering; Size of the store; Service hours.
- Scalpel poised at MetroHealth. Santiago, Raquel // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/19/94, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p3
Reports that MetroHealth Systems has decided to cut its budget by $20 million in 1995 in an effort to compete for managed-care contracts. Plans on reducing full-time equivalent employees; Consolidation of management positions; Background on MetroHealth; Cost-cutting plans.
- Cleveland system faces layoffs. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p22
Focuses on Cleveland, Ohio-based MetroHealth System's plan of eliminating jobs because of a major funding cut from Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Affiliation with Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
- $2.5M upgrade set for Metro's Life Flight fleet. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/29/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p14
MetroHealth System's fleet of four Cleveland Metro Life Flight helicopters will get an estimated $2.5 million overhaul during the next 18 months as of September 29, 2003. MetroHealth has signed a contract with Keystone Helicopters of West Chester, Pennsylvania, to take helicopters apart one at a...
- Metro Health Pediatric Team. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/1/98 Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p47
Introduces Metro Health's Pediatric team of providers in Michigan. Healthcare services; Locations of the team's practice sites in the state.