Regions, volunteers top NACUFS agenda
- Sharon Coulson. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;2/27/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p36
The article presents an interview with Sharon Coulson, president of the National Association of College and University Food Services, regarding her job as director of foodservice at the Coffee House at the University of California in Davis. When asked on the programs she's responsible for,...
- RESULT OF MEMBERSHIP DRIVE: 5 colleges join HPSI program for savings. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p5
Announces the United States colleges and universities that have been added to the HPSI Purchasing Services' Hospitality Program. Implication of the growth in the membership; Brief information on HPSI and its program.
- NACUFS Celebrates 50 Years At Conference in D.C. // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p18
Photographs of the 50th anniversary of National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) in July 2008 are presented.
- AUTOMOTIVE ASSOCIATIONS, VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS ESTABLISH BEST PRACTICES GUIDELINE. // Quality;Jun2010, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the collaboration of the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA) and Chrysler Group LLC to refine the warranty management process which is CQI-14 known as Consumer-Centric Warranty Management: A Guideline for Industry Best...
- Share Your Success! Roussey, Tracy // Advisor Today;Jul2004, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p64
Reports that the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) is gathering best-practice stories to be included in a database that will be unveiled at the 2004 NAIFA Convention and Career Conference in the United States. Availability of the database to association leaders;...
- Data Integrity Rules. Shonerd, Rene M. // Association Management;Sep2003, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on the significance of investing in the right database for the records of the members of an organization in the U.S. Achievement of customer satisfaction; Delivery of appropriate and customized content; Increase in the success of the marketing efforts of companies.
- 10 Ways to Boost Meal Plan Participation. Porter, H. David // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p26
The meal plan program is very important for college campus dining services department. The article presents ten proven strategies for meal plan programs. Align dining services hours of operation with customer lifestyles. Make meal plans flexible and portable. Eliminate meal equivalencies. Add a...
- Best Practices. // Supply House Times;Sep2003, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p123
Highlights practices that are proven to be effective in differentiating one's business in the U.S. Use of specialized support; Types of specialized support; Benefits of the use of technology for businesses.
- Strategic Score-Keeping. Dalton, Jim // Association Management;Jun2002, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p53
Focuses on the application of balanced scorecard approach in measuring strategies and accomplishments of associations. Concept underlying balanced scorecard; Use of balanced scorecard in defining goals; Measurement of customer satisfaction.