- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;3/22/2002, p64
Presents a chart depicting the daily prices of unit trusts as at 18 March 2002 and returns for the period ending 31 December 2001 in South Africa.
- B.E. top picks in mutual funds. // Black Enterprise;May91, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p101
Reprints the chart `B.E. Top Picks In Mutual Funds,' due to an error in the April '91 issue of `Black Enterprise.' Includes assets, load/no load, percent of average annual return, average grade in down cycles, OPI, and telephone numbers.
- Selected issues. Meschi, Robert L. // FW;7/4/95, Vol. 164 Issue 15, p87
Presents charts ranking mutual funds. Investment philosophies; Vulture fund; Balanced fund; Growth and income fund; Corporate bond fund; Contrarian fund; Mutual fund.
- Selected issues. Nikolov, Christopher // FW;9/26/95, Vol. 164 Issue 20, p74
Lists securities that have been selected by managers of mutual funds. All better-than-average Morningstar rating for volatility for five tables; The sixth table recommended by veteran fund raisers; Aggressive growth fund; Corporate bond fund; Balanced fund; Municipal bond fund; Equity-income...
- Back to the future. Kahn, Virginia Munger // FW;11/7/95, Vol. 164 Issue 23, p82
Offers advice to investors not to count on bonds for capital gains. The dangers of pursuing capital gains in 1994; The market promise of much less upward price movement going forward than in the recent past; Tables listing bond funds that have done the best job of providing high income as well...
- Mutual funds: Six ways to measure risk. Giddings, Paull M. // Medical Economics;10/09/95, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p14
Presents charts on the measures of risks for mutual fund investors. Problem in risk determination; Analysis of results by Morningstar; List of risky funds; Companies with multiple appearances on charts.
- Top-performing funds. // Christian Science Monitor;10/9/97, Vol. 89 Issue 221, pB6
Presents a chart of the top performing mutual funds as of October of 1997. Top fund for the third quarter, the year-to-date and the last five years; Objectives; Total return; Contact information. INSET: Key to fund objectives..
- Funds that invest like the no. 1 club. // Money;Dec1996, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p62
Offers a chart of the performance up to October 21, 1996 of five mutual funds that hold a mix of consumer product companies, drugmakers and technology firms. Harbor Capital Appreciation; Guardian Park Avenue; Alger Growth; Parkstone Equity; Fidelity Growth.
- Fund track. // Money;Dec1996, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p68
Presents charts and graph indicating the performance of the mutual funds market up to October 21, 1996. Market overview; Market measures; Other indexes.
- Performance trends. // Money;Dec1996, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p68
Presents graphs of the performance trends for funds from October 1995 to October 1996. Growth and value funds; Sector funds; US and overseas funds; Regional funds; Bond funds.